Chapter 20 - Reveal~♥️

Sorry for the delay, my friend helped me with this and hope you like it. Anyway, I'll try to finish another one when I have time. 

That aside, enjoy and feel free to give ideas for a daily sign in reward for my MC. I need three of them. 

=========

Lilith Multiverse 

Taimanin World

Japan, train station, nearby Gosha Village, Mizuki Mansion, Hallway

Day 2.

9:10 pm, August 12, 2078, Friday.

The sight of her mother being dominated in such a way only made her fantasize about being in her place. It was unbelievable even with her hazy mind filled with arousal still able to discern what was happening. 

Why is her mother sleeping with Testament? Did something between the two she doesn't know? Is Testament force her mother to do this? 

She understood that her mother would possibly face some unforeseen problem when on mission but her mother didn't seem any different yet how come she was having sex with a stranger. 

It's only been a few weeks since her mother went on a mission and the amount of time shouldn't result in this. Though, she can't deny how irresistible the charm that ebony enigma exudes. Her heart easily ensured. 

Her mind, body, and soul were craving the touch and intimacy that Testament was showing at the hour or so they spent together. It was orange yet pleasant. 

Meanwhile, As the couple both caught their breath, Yukikaze who was behind the door slowly removed her hand from under her panties and saw how soaked her panties and lower parts were. 

Her pink pajamas had absorbed some of the sweat, her body was hot and wet. It was already wet from her earlier escapades. 

Regardless, She couldn't help but feel a mix of emotions: excitement for what she had just witnessed combined with jealousy because it wasn't her who was being taken in such a way and the enticing smell that unbeknownst to her was a bunch of pheromones. 

It wasn't coming from Testament even though he did release them, rather it was from Shiranui who intended this to happen. 

Testament pulled out of Shiranui with a satisfied grunt, revealing his massive cock still dripping with his mother's juices. Yukikaze was shocked by its size: it seemed even bigger than she had imagined.

Shiranui managed to catch her breath and turning her gaze to the side, she noticed the half opened door and a figure she quickly identified as her daughter. 

Her lips curled up as she planned finally coming together. She knew how much her darling was holding back and considering people's feelings but for her after becoming a Succubus Queen made her lust insatiable and she wants her lover to gain more woman. 

Her king, her god, deserved a woman to be bred. Shiranui had few women in her mind that needed it. For now, her daughter would be perfect to be by her king side. Her gaze met with her daughter to tense up. 

"Anata, look who decided to visit us, don't be shy Yuki-chan...come here."

She said turning her face slightly to tell her now so-called husband and then beckoning her daughter to come closer.

Yukikaze felt a mix of emotions: excitement at being called combined with fear of being caught staring at them like that. Slowly but surely, she made her way towards them.

Shiranui got out of the bed along with Testament who was somewhat curious and surprised by Shiranui's words, her curvy and toned body, her large perky breasts, sweat creating a slight glow on her skin and the incubus god semen leaking from her crotch.