Chapter 17 - One More Round

There's going to be a lot of girls in the harem but only a few will have huge screen time. So I hope you don't mind.

Once again, feel free to suggest stuff that I can try adding.

=========
Lilith Multiverse

Taimanin World

Japan, train station, nearby Gosha Village

Day 2.

6:50 pm, August 12, 2078, Friday.

It was certainly an experience for Testament to be in an entirely new world. This world was both familiar and not. A fiction turns into reality. Though, such reality is as bleak as the shadow that cast from the light. Testament recalls vision of said worlds of unpleasant outcome that befall the heroine in such worlds.

One such example was Yukikaze who fated to lose her mother through a series of events that led to many misfortunes. She would have ended up as nothing but a broodmare of ugly bastard.

Unfortunately for those condemned men that Testament had set his gaze upon would be tormented and face fate worse than death where the wailing of their scream would be a symphony of soothing melody for their victim.

He was no hero and simply intended to satisfy his desire to save them. The Taimanin.

His mind curses upon those creating such horrid games made Testament vomit wishing to do something when he first saw them.

“Hmm? Are you alright?” The young girl's voice stopped, Testament strains of thought turned to face her.

“Ah, I was simply lost in my thoughts. Were you saying something?” Testament couldn't see the young girl, Yukikaze as a fictional entity but real and tangible being feeling a bit responsible in doing something to help her.

Then again, Testament could point to it as being biased as his new physiology is prone to making him desire a woman. Unfortunately, he does not intend to collect them without a proper bond being established. Though, deep inside his heart part of him was longing for more affection. A greedy and ravenous feeling.

“I just was here but can you wait a moment?” Yukikaze's face had a hint of red, realizing her room was a complete mess and didn't want to embarrass herself. Testament knew what's going on and gave a nod.

“Sure. Go ahead.” Testament said with a smile that struck Yukikaze's heart feeling to throbbed, confusing her.

‘W-What am I feeling right now?’ She was confused by this and decided to ignore it for now heading inside her room to clean it, finding her underwear all over the place. Yukikaze quickly fixed the mess and called Testament inside who was impressed by her room.

“That’s a spending set up.” Testament pondered what the technology of this era is like considering most advanced technology is not available to common people but was confident that their common tech would still be better than what his previous world was.

‘I wonder when I died? It's a blur to me.’ Testament watched closely as Yukikaze set up a console game.

“So what game do you like to play?” Yukikaze asked.

“It’s up to you. I'm not familiar with these games.” He looked at the catalog of CD games and found titles that were foreign to him.

“If that is the case then let's try this!? I can teach you the ropes.” Yukikaze recommended a simple single player shooter game. Testament noticed her enthusiasm and found it cute letting her guide him as he played the game.

Time weaved in and out as the two enjoyed their time chatting as the two played. Yukikaze was impressed how easily he was learning even though it was his first time. Testament remained humble and never tried to flex his skills considering it was all thanks to his cheat.