7. Sister focus

Hiragi pov:

How does she know this guy anyway?
She doesn't even talk to people much and likes to keep her distance.

She isn't even that close to her own brother, Umemiya.

But I can't really blame her for that, since Umemiya always talks about Kotoha,day and night.

He spends a lot of time with her and half of the time he even forgets about Mai .

He doesn't even have dinner at his house and Mai waits for him to return and have food together because of which, half of the time she doesn't eat anything, that's why she is so skinny.

When she wants to spend time with him, he always says 'maybe next time' and does his things.

There was many times when she sneaked out in the middle of a night, not wanting to stay home.

Umemiya really needs to learn to take care of her equally.

Last time I checked, found scars on her body. I think she does self harm.

No wonder she knows that guy.

We don't know anything about her. She likes to keep things to herself.

She wouldn't tell anyone how she feels, even if she is in immense pain.

Poor kid.

.

.

.

.

"One-chan please play with me" there came a sweet childish voice with full of love for her big brother.

"Uhh maybe later Mai, I have some things to do"

"Oh um ok big brother, sorry to disturb you"

"It's fine"

A pretty girl with a burgundy coloured hair came into their slight.

"Ah Ko~to~ha you are here so let's play"

"What about your little sister Umemiya?"

"She said that she doesn't want to disturb me, so let's play together Kotoha. Just you and me"

"Oh?" said while looking at the small girl named Mai. She is temid, sweet and shy, she just nodded her head.

"Alright let's go"

Kotoha and Umemiya playing together while the little girl named Mai was left alone.

She just played with the sand.

"He said next time so it's fine"

Next time

"Brother I made breakfast let's eat together" Mai asked her brother but he just simply denied.