10. Fight

"Welcome back. You are every bit as aggressive as I see. Takes a lot to hurt you, when you are built like a bulldozer" Umemiya told Sugishita as he was patting his cheek, while laughing.

"What do you think Mai?" He asked me.
"Don't bother asking me Ume, if my say has no importance anyway" I told him, without looking at his direction.

Umemiya pov:

'She just called me Ume.
She gave me a nickname' I blushed at the thought.

(pov end)

Mikey pov:

"Alright, next riders are up. Hey you two, over there, hurry clean that up" Tomiyama told two of the shishitoren guys.

Those two guys, threw the unconscious body of that guy, down the stage.

"Hey you two, your yapping is getting annoying" Sakura told those guys, without a care in the world. I just watched the seen boardly.

The second mach started. It was
Suo v/s....a guy who was biting his fingers.

"Hey Mai, it's been a while since you saw me in action right?" Suo smiled at me"I am going to make this show enjoyable for you" he said, I just nodded at him.

I still don't get, why the hell is he behaving so familiar with me. We just met a day before. Also why did he say that to me? Seems like he knows the other me for quite a while.

Back to the mach.

Suo was just playing with that guy.
He was dodging his attacks, like it was nothing and making fun of him by calling him a child.

I just watched with amusement. I suppose it was enjoyable, watching him fight.

Suo easily won the match.

"Wow nice suo, I didn't know you were that tough" Umemiya praised suo.

"Not at all but thanks" Suo thanked him, with a close eyed smile.

The smile didn't seem genuine, it held a bit of anger in it.

"It was enjoyable" I said to Suo, he gave me a genuine smile "I am glad" he said.

Now it was Hiragi's match.

He was loosing, Sakura somehow managed to motivate him. Hiragi finally came back in action, he started fighting back and showing his true power.

It kind of felt nice to see him win, without knowing why.

"Well done man. It's good to see your back kick is as nasty as ever, I did hate to be at the reserving end of that.
Umemiya complimented him.

"Yeah....not gonna ask?" Hiragi questioned him.
"About what?" Umemiya played dumb.
"You don't have to tell me you know? that is if you don't want to get into it, right now" Umemiya said to which Hiragi replied with just a simple no.
"Ah no"

After some time I was called.

It was my time to battle.

"Mai" Umemiya called out to me"remember, if you are not feeling like it, you can just quit" was he mocking me?.... No he had a serious face.

I still don't get it.

When did he start caring about the other me anyway? Oh well not my problem.

Sakura on the other hand protested "don't you dare lose to that moron"

"Sakura" Nirei called out.

"Just go with the flow and you should be fine" Suo butted inn.

"Just have fun" Hiragi added, not looking towards me.

Was he .... blushing?

Time to go.

_________________

Note-

How has the story been so far?

Was it enjoyable?