8. Mochi Makochi

"Mochi, the hell are you doing here" I asked him.

"What am 'I' doing here? Captain" he mocked.

"Ok, so missy whats your name? You are talking like your a big shot, but disguising yourself as a boy out of fear inspite of being in furin? Hah doesn't seem like you trust your own ...what do you call that ah yes friends" Togeme said while taking a bang that was covering my eyes in his hand.

"Friends? Who said that I saw any of them as my friends?hmm" I said, while he got to see my empty eyes.

He was a bit surprised by seeing my eyes.

"Leave. Leave Mai alone" Hiragi said a bit annoyed.

"Mai, so that's your name huh?"

"You can call her Mikey too" Mochi laughed.

I just scoffed.

Then the guy, who was kicked, suddenly woke up and started spating nonsense.

Mochi hit his head by a glass bottle.

"What's this talk about our terf?" Mochi said.

"You lost, didn't you?" Togeme joined inn.

That guy was hideously beaten by Togeme and Mochi.

"That's enough" Hiragi said "he is your teammate"

Togeme took off that guys jacket.

I see Togeme and Sakura have a conversation..more or less.

Before the shishitoren guys were leaving, Togeme did not forget to say something to me.

"See you around missy" like a sloth he is.

.

.

"No way this is crazy awesome" Nirei said while looking around the rooftop.

"Umemiya" Hiragi called out.

Umemiya acted like a kid, he was.

Umemiya was showing off his plants that he was growing, while Hiragi complaining on the background.

Hiragi kind of reminds me of Draken, his personality.

"Sasuke thanks for your help" Umemiya replied to the guy who was apologising.

Umemiya was talking about, his big brother shit.

"Hah quite funny coming that from someone like you" I said, to which everyone's attention went towards me.

"Mai...I uh" Umemiya began but I beat him to it.

"Don't worry about my crap Umemiya, worry about yours" I said to which his face saddened and there was a silence.

"'Cough' 'cough' I mean she does have a point you are the ofcourse"

"Y-yeah" Umemiya agreed with a smile.