14. Sunday

Time to find my long lost friends

It was morning, around 9:37am
I took a bath, trained a bit, I ate my breakfast and went through my closet.

Now that I have a lot of clothes, I could choose what I would wear...not something that could be worn but what I wanted to wear.

I searched and searched, then finally found something that went with my taste.

(What she wore)

After I wore the outfit, I did my hair.
Now the only thing that was left was money.

How to get money:

Step one- go to Umemiya's bedroom.

Step two- check out his wallet.

Step three- snatch as much money as you can.

Step three- blame it on a thief.

Step four- get the hell out of there.

Alrighty the plan's perfect.
Now it's time to initiate it.

I quickly got out of my room and went to Umemiya's bedroom. I opened the door ever so slowly, so that no sound escapes.

Inspite of knowing that he is training right now....or maybe is with Koto-chin.

I sneaked into his bedroom and went straight to his closet. I started searching for his wallet, so I threw his things here and there.

Then I heard a faint sound, I didn't really pay much attention to it, as I was too busy searching for.... Or rather getting my hand on his cash.

"Now what might you be doing?" I heard someone say.
I tensed up, upon seeing who it was "Umemiya" I exclaimed.

I tried to make up any excuse I could.

"WELL you see I was just-um... laundry-YUP laundrying ...I wanted you to wear the best clothes ever and so With your clothes I -" only then I noticed that, Umemiya just came out of the shower.

Awkward.

I began, but I couldn't speak coherently"I-uhh-um" mine and his eyes met and none of us dared to break the silence.

I quickly averted my eyes, from his. My gaze was downwards ....like really down.
I didn't know what to say or what to do, I was like a statue.

Ume came closer to me, while I just stayed in the same position, then I felt him pulling my arm....what was he trying to do?
Now I became even more tensed.

"Thank you" he thanked me, I looked at him confused.
"You choose this for me to wear right?" He asked me then my gaze shifted towards my hands.

'Ah~ I am holding his clothing' I thought.
He smiled at me, and was dumbfounded.

"Uh yes I choose them for you to wear do you like it?" I questioned "Ofcourse" he answered enthusiastically.

I was still staring at him.
He awkwardly moved to the other side and side "if I may" I didn't get it.
He explained "I do have to put on some clothes you know" I then realised, I blushed and quality went out of his room.

I felt like an idiot.

After some time he came out, I was still outside his room leaning against the door. When he opened the door, I fell backwards. Though I didn't hit the ground, instead I was hugged from the back.

"Aww you waited for me outside" it was Umemiya. I really don't get him, sometimes he forgets and ignores me and sometimes he shows affection towards me. He is something .

He let go of the hug. Now I could see him clearly.

He kind of does look good I guess

"So where are we going?" Asked me, I narrowed my eyes at that "what do you mean by-" I got cut off by him "it has been quite a, while since the both of us have gone out together"

I finally realised that I can not win against him, but I also can't take him with me. What am I supposed to say to him, that I am trying to find my long lost friends?

In the end the both of us went out together.