15. Kamikōchi

Both of us were on the metro

Both of us were on the metro. I hopped on a seat and started eating my dorayaki, while Umemiya was having his bean jam bun.

I still don't like the plan of bringing Umemiya with me, but it's not like I have a choice anyway.

Not only that but bringing the other furin members is just crazy, on top of that bringing Kotoha with us.

That's right, not only me and Umemiya, but also Sakura, Nirei, Suo, Kotoha, Hiragi the all of us are travelling together.
And currently I am eating the dorayaki that Koto-chin made for me.

Shortly after we arrived Kamikōchi.
We all started exploring places, more like me being too excited.
We went to many shops and bought many things.

I bought a friendship bracelet.
"Hey Sakura" I called out his name, I gestured him to show me his hand.
"There" I tied a friendship bracelet over his hand, he blushed furiously after looking at my doing. He wanted to say something, but no-one could understand it.
He began "you what you- no how could- guah" we all laughed at that.

What I did with Sakura, I started doing the same with the others too.

Soon we reached somewhere out of place. Not many people were walking there and some tried to warn us not to go there.
They said, there are some ruthless gangs bases there.

Sakura as always wanted to fight, so he went that direction and us, well we
just wanted to see if that were true or not. I just wished that I could find my friends here.

After some time we start to hear some noises. We also hear some people going on about 'fight fight fight'. We soon realised that there were gang fights happening.

Umemiya and Hiragi warned us to not interfere, but me and Sakura dashed forward

Some looked at me and Sakura but didn't approach. I just thought that is going to be fun.

The people who are still fighting are....
they seem familiar.
One has a muscular build, he is like a giant. On the other hand, the other person has a tattoo on his temple and his hair is in a braid.

I can't believe my eyes.

It's Draken and ...South

Wait Draken V/S South?

What a load of bullshit is going on?
I felt a lump in my throat, It really was Kenny.
He was fighting South, the person who killed him in his previous life.

"Ken" I called out but in a low voice, now I called him in a highpeach
"KEN-CHIN" I screamed. Their fighting suddenly came into a halt.

Everyone's eyes are on me, at this moment.
I shuddered a little when he looked in my direction.

When that happened, Sakura quickly stood before me, the others came and stood beside me, Kotoha held me in an embrace, in a way to comfort me, Umemiya stood before all of us in a protective way, like a true leader should be, Nirei was behind Suo, shaking, Suo was just smiling, Hiragi was managing his temple.

Draken pov:

I was currently fighting my killer, it's quite a thriller, I must admit.

Some guys stopped cheering and looked to the other side, where some new people showed up. I didn't really pay much attention to it, as I was in the middle of a fight.

Then I heard someone scream my name from the other side. No not my name but the name that she used to call me with.

It was a female's voice, but the only person who can call me like that is-

My head snapped in the direction from where the voice came from.

I see a bunch of people gathered in a place. There are seven people in total,
Two of which are female. One of them looks exactly like-

My thoughts were cut by South, as he punched me on my face then began
"You shouldn't get distracted in the middle of a fight" I fell backwards and hit the ground, now I was bleeding.
Blood ran down from my nose and I coughed up blood.

"Tsk pathetic" he mocked me.
I see the girl trying to come here. I am still in a daze 'is that really Mikey?' I thought.

"IT IS ME, YOU DAMNED IDIOT.      FOCUS" she said
'but what did she mean by focus?' I thought, when another punch came my direction, I dodged the it.