5. Takemichi and Baji

.

.

I got that dual haired boy's name, it's Haruka Sakura.

Right now we were at the cafe Photons, eating a fully packed sandwich with seasonal fruit on the side, OR that is what she said....I think.

Kotoha invited me and Sakura to her cafe for a treat.
Not gonna lie she is good at cooking, in the near future she might become a good housewife for Umemiya.

Kotoha was teasing Sakura because of how excited he was for his first day of school.
Inspite of him denying it, he really was excited, anyone could tell.

I was just eating the sandwiches quietly.

Sakura pov:

"Hey. So uh you are also from furin right? Are you also aiming for the top spot? If so the forget about it, you are weak, you shouldn't even be here"

Manjiko looked at me, bangs still covering his eyes, he shook his head in attempt to say no

'Cute' I thought

'Manjiko' it seems like a girls name to me.

Then my thoughts were suddenly interrupted by someone opening the cafe door.

It was a blonde guy, who was dressed like a clawn. The moment he stepped inside the cafe, he tripped over and fell to the ground, hitting his face.

'What a weird guy' I thought.

I looked towards Manjiko, her eyes were fixed to the blonde. It felt like she wanted to say something.

"Uh Manjiko? You good...?"

I saw her suddenly get up and go towards that blonde haired dude.
And -

"Takemichi ....is that really you?"

He said to the blonde, while she kneeled down and hugged him tightly.

I felt a tug on my chest.

It didn't feel right to see him hug someone like that.