Chapter 11

As Shivani entered the grand palace, overwhelmed by its opulence,

she was met with the warm and excited faces of Jayavardhan's family

she was met with the warm and excited faces of Jayavardhan's family. Despite the cold reception from her husband, the family members made her feel welcomed. Mithali, Jayavardhan's mother, stepped forward, ready to introduce Shivani to everyone.

"Shivani," Mithali began, her voice gentle yet authoritative, "I want you to meet the members of our family."

Shivani nodded, her nerves masked by a polite smile.

"This is Rajvardhan Singh Ranawat, your Dada sa," Mithali said, gesturing to an elderly man with a commanding presence. Shivani's heart skipped a beat as she recognized him from the temple visit. She had been unaware then that the kind yet imposing figure was Jayavardhan's grandfather. She quickly covered her shock with a small smile and greeted him with folded hands.

"Khamaghani Dada sa," she said respectfully.

Rajvardhan gave her a nod of approval. "Welcome to the family, beta. May you bring prosperity and happiness to our home, and thank you so much for that day."Shivani just nodded her head with smile.

Next, Mithali introduced Meera, Jayavardhan's grandmother. "This is our maa sa, your Dadi sa."

Meera's kind eyes and gentle smile instantly put Shivani at ease. "Welcome, beta. We're very happy to have you here."

"Thank you, Dadi sa," Shivani replied, feeling a bit more comfortable.

Mithali then turned to a man standing proudly next to her. "This is Shivraj, your father-in-law."

Shivraj had a regal air about him, but his eyes were warm. "Welcome, Shivani. You are now a part of our family."

"Thank you, uncle. " Shivani said

Shivraj : you are just like my anjali so call me baba sa beta. It's sound good 😊

Shivani just nodded her head and bent down to touch his feet but he stopped her in middle and patted her head.

"And of course, you know me, Mithali Shivraj Singh Ranawat your mother-in-law," Mithali continued with a smile. "I hope you will consider this your home and call me maa sa".

"Thank you, Maa sa," Shivani said, grateful for the welcome .

Mithali then introduced Neha and Aditya, Jayavardhan's kaka sa and kaki sa . Neha was a vibrant woman, her face alight with curiosity and excitement. Aditya, her husband, had a jovial demeanor.

"Welcome to the family, bacha ," Neha said warmly. "We look forward to getting to know you better." Aditya said warmly.

"Thank you kaki sa and kaka sa " Shivani replied, feeling the genuine warmth from the couple.

"And this is their son, Aniket and my favourite child " Mithali said, gesturing to a young man who seemed to be the life of the family.

"Welcome, Bhabhi sa," Aniket said with a mischievous grin. "Don't worry, I'll help you navigate this crazy family."