Chapter fifteen

I wake up at 7 a.m., my body feeling heavy from the lack of sleep and the emotional toll of the night before. The events replay in my mind like a nightmare I can't escape from. Jirou is curled up next to me, his warmth a small comfort. I gently move him aside and get out of bed, my feet hitting the cold floor. I take a deep breath and make my way to the kitchen, needing a strong cup of coffee to even begin to process everything.

As I pass through the living room, I see Oshiro and Kichiro sprawled out on the couches, sleeping soundly. They look so peaceful, as Shadow and Eren sleeping on the floor. I glance at them briefly, feeling a pang of guilt for dragging them into this mess, and continue to the kitchen.

Sasuke is already there, standing by the window with a cup of coffee in his hand. He turns to face me as I enter, offering a small smile. "Good morning, baby sister" he says, his voice soft but edged with concern.

I mumble a response, "Morning," not really in the mood for any pleasantries. I head straight for the coffee pot, the need for caffeine overriding everything else.

Sasuke watches me, his eyes filled with a mix of guilt and something else I can't quite place. "Your eyes are so puffy from all the crying," he comments, his tone almost gentle.

I shoot him a glare, my voice low and laced with bitterness. "And whose fault is that?"

He sighs, setting his cup down on the counter. "Not just mine. Him too," he says, referring to Mikey.

I pause in the middle of preparing my coffee, the anger and sorrow bubbling up again. "Yeah, the guys I trusted the most, the ones who made me cry the most," I reply, my voice cracking slightly.

Sasuke sits down at the table, watching me as I finish making my coffee. I join him, the silence between us heavy and uncomfortable. He finally speaks, his voice hesitant. "I think it's better if you go back to Osaka. I'll make the twins go with you."

I look at him, my brow furrowed. "And what about you?" I ask, not understanding how he could think this was a solution.

"I'll deal with a few things here, and then I'll come," he says, his tone firm but weary.

I can't help but scoff at that. "Oh yeah, deal with things like you did last night?" I say, my words dripping with sarcasm.

"I fixed it." He says firmly.

"You want me to believe that you fixed it in less than six hours? It's 7 a.m., Sasuke."

He leans back in his chair, his expression serious. "I fixed it in less than one hour," he replies, his eyes meeting mine.

I shake my head, unable to believe him. "You expect me to believe that?" I ask, my voice rising. "After everything that's happened, you think you can just fix it like that?"

He reaches across the table, his hand covering mine. "Yuna, I know you're hurting. But I swear, I made this right. I know I made mistakes, and I know I hurt you, but please, trust me. Just this once... it's already solved. "

I pull my hand away, tears welling up in my eyes again. "It's not that simple, Sasuke. You can't just wave a magic wand and make everything better. Mikey's shop is gone. His dreams, his hope... all gone because of us."

Sasuke, leans closer and places a reassuring hand on my shoulder. "I told you I’d fix it," he says firmly. "But now, you need to listen to me. You have to go back to Osaka because I’m not going to let you stay here any longer."