Ace

December 20th 9:30 PM

"Brooks, what did you do?" He was covered in blood holding a trash bag,

"I couldn't wait another day Parker! He was asking for it!"

"You just compromised the entire plan! You're going to get us caught you idiot! We were supposed to wait till after the holidays!" I was furious, ready to kill him for jeopardizing everything.

"It's already done!"

---------------------------

One month earlier... November 18th 12 PM

Ace was constantly bothering Octavia, after they broke up, he did everything he could to get her to take him back and at one point she considered just to stop the harassment. We still had to wait but it was getting difficult, we were all getting anxious to get rid of this fool.

"Parker, I don't know if I can wait much longer,"

"O we cannot keep talking about this, we are going to look suspicious,"

"Hey girls," Ace strutted over, butting into our conversation, "babe, when are you going to let me back in? You can't stay away from me forever, you're nothing without me."

"Oh my god, if you do not leave me alone, I will put a restraining order on you" O slammed her locker shut and walked to her next class.

"Ace, do yourself a favor, leave her alone," I said as I grabbed my things from my locker.

"What are you going to do, sweetheart?" He said mockingly,

"You have no idea what I'm capable of." My jaw clenched so hard my teeth hurt, I wanted to break every bone in his body.

---------------------------

December 1st 4:30 PM

"Parker, will you come in here please?" My father called from his office, I already knew what this was about.

"Yes daddy?" I shut the door behind me,

"We have a month before we execute this plan, I need to ask again, do you want to go through with this?" He had his hands folded in front of him,

I sat down in one of the chairs in front of his desk, "while I have not been tormented by this... boy, he has ruined a life, harassed multiple people, and done countless immoral things to others. He deserves death."

"So it's settled," he pulled out a piece of paper and wrote down a phone number, "if anything goes wrong, and you are all involved, call this number and leave as fast as possible. Here is a burner, only call from this phone and burn both once you have used them."

I nodded and shoved them in my pocket before leaving his office and heading upstairs.

----------------

December 20th 10:00 PM

It was freezing, blood was everywhere, we all stood, frozen both from the cold and what we had just done.

"Okay here's what we do, everybody take off your clothes and wrap them up in this bag," I held open a garbage bag I had gotten out of Brooks 4-runner, "we will take them to my house and burn them in the fire, we are going to need a story."

"We went on a hike in the mountains and got caught in an avalanche," Ruby piped in as he stared at the body.

"You really think they are going to believe that?" Brooks said clearly annoyed,

"It's the best we got," I said, Brooks didn't agree but he didn't have any other ideas for why we would be coming home naked. "With the amount of snow falling, our tire tracks should be covered, but Brooks, you must avoid driving for as long as possible after we get home."