chapter ten

'from the moment that i walked in the house... bitches decided they just not gonna like me, period.'

"bladieeeee what are you doing?~" oh, so it was kafka that interrupted the moment between y/n and blade... she sounded angry and y/n moved away from blade. she immediately saw firefly and caelus behind kafka. caelus shot y/n a look of worry and somehow guilt and firefly had smudged makeup all over her face. she probably cried because of something and y/n KNEW it wasnt caelus who caused it.

silence...

"... what are you doing here, kafka?" blade asked not even looking in her direction but to the ground, legs spread on the couch and both hands on his knees; his eyes were hidden by his bangs but y/n could tell he was angry.

"i came to visit you~ ...what is y/n doing here?" she replied, her tone changing when she questioned y/n's whereabouts. at this point, y/n was seating calmly, away from blade and trying not to interfere. she didnt want kafka screaming at her or even worse, slapping her. "we had plans for tonight bladie, but you-"

"we had no plans, kafka." blade snapped, raising from his seat. he cracked his knuckles and tense muscles. "i want you to leave." he simply said, his face now close to her, shooting her an angry look.

kafka was fuming. she couldnt believe y/n was the cause of all of this... y/n broke their relationship...
"no, i will not leave." she sternly replied. "what are you gonna do? slap me? *scoff* please, lets all just calm down and-" SLAP.

it wasnt blade who slapped her but firefly. she was nuts, she couldnt stand the way kafka acted and her hand just slipped, whoopsi daisy.

"i will have you shut the fuck up cause i know what you have been doing this whole time." firefly said. caelus was shocked and speechless behind her.

"firefly, what are you talking about?" caelus asked.

"oh you all dont know, but i do because shes been telling me all about it this whole time. she has been cheating on blade... even when they were dating eachother." everyone let out a gasp at all of this except for blade. he was facing the ground, ashamed to even look kafka in the eyes.

"really, kafka? why arent you saying anything, also? is it because its true?" he furiously asked.

no answer. so it was indeed true.

"she was planning the whole cheating with daniel heng too. thats why he reacted the way he reacted when you two fought, cae." firefly continued.

"what!?" caelus asked, shock evident over his features.

"yes, its true because daniel trusted me with this... intel aswell but i just couldnt hold it in anymore."

kafka started speaking "b-bladie.. look, im sorry... i know that-"

"dont. shut up, i need you to leave right now or im-" blade was interrupted by a door opening and closing. it was y/n. blade stormed after her, seeing her run fast. he tried pacing up but he couldnt catch up to her, she was too fast.

y/n got fed up and she felt like she didnt belong with them so she made the decision to go seek comfort from someone... but who?

------------------

a/n: okey so i wanna say something... i dont think i will end this ff soon as i said in that announcement some time ago... so yeah (i actually said that because i was at a loss of ideas but now i have them)