chapter eight

one day. only one more day and y/n would hear blad's confession.

"so what you doing tomorrow?" caelus asked y/n.

"oh, blade invited me over at his place, he said he wants to hang out. but dont worry, ill make it in time for our gaming night." y/n answered, reassuring cae.

"oh right... about that uh, i'm still level 20... i didnt unlock co-op yet..."

y/n was shocked. "damn bitch, you say you playin but yo level still low!" she playfully slapped his shoulder.
"anyways, its okey, dont worry, ill help you." y/n said as she smiled.

"hey, where you going tonight tho?" caelus asked her. ever since he met her, he has only seen y/n sleep at jing yuans place but today it seemed like she was headed somewhere else.

"oh, i met a very nice girl these days at school and she invited me over to her place. she said her friend will make us cookies and her other friend will do our make up. i cant wait!!" y/n exclaimed happily.

cae smiled, he liked that his best friend was making other friends. he also liked that she wasn't sad that she lived alone but well, most of the times she would sleep at jing yuans... "i'm happy for you, y/n. but who is this girl? i may know her"

"oh, you might know her... ever heard of firefly? she is not in our class but she is the same year as us." y/n said.

caelus stopped walking, leaving her walk on her own until she noticed.

"you okey?"

"y/n... firefly is... my crush.." cae confessed.

...
"OH MY GOD?!" y/n exclaimed. "DONT WORRY, I WILL TALK TO HER AND TELL HER THAT I WANT HER TO MEET MY BEST FRIEND AND BAM!"

"wait but... for real? will you really do that for me?" caelus asked with hope in his eyes.

"of course, we're best friends." y/n smiled.

"thsnk you, y/n... you're amazing." caelus said as he hugged y/n. she didnt protest.

now, all she was waiting for was the day she will see blade... she was very curious about why he wanted to talk to her.