chapter nine

arriving at the location blade sent her was harder that she thought it was; she actually got there 1 hour later...

nevertheless, the bell on the door rang and blade jolted at the sound, already have given up on waiting for y/n; he thought y/n wanted nothing to have with him and he already went through three stages of grief and one of acceptance.

"sorry... i got lost..." was her excuse. although knowing her clumsiness, he didnt doubt the fact that she actually got lost.

"it's alright." he replied softly. he helped her with her coat, putting it on the hanger and her shoes in place on the rack. "come, i've prepared dinner." he said, walking ahead of her to show her the way to the kitchen. 

his apartment was small compared to jing yuan's but y/n liked it. it felt intimate and cozy and all she could think about was how much she wanted jiyan from wuthering waves' cock up her throat-

"so," blade broke the silence "where are you coming from? home or?"

"yeah, from caelus' room, actually." y/n replied as she took her seat at the table. she came from cae's room in jing yuans apartment. "i thought you also lived with JY? or are you just hanging by whenever?"

"well, yes, i go to his place from time to time but i mostly stay here." he replied.

"i see" y/n replied. blade then proceeded to put the food into the plates and they ate, discussing different things from time to time.

"can we watch a movie or something?" y/n asked as she pointed to the couch with the large tv in front of it.

"of course, i was planning to ask you that, to be honest" blade laughed, making y/n smile. god did he love her smile.

scrolling through the movie list, y/n found 'jiafei dai VS duolingo: the war' and pressed play. blade was wondering about her taste in movies all the time but didnt refuse nor dared to question it.

a romantic scene came in on the screen and blade made a bold move by putting his arm around y/n and bringing her close to him. he was blishing all the time but y/n seemed oblivious to that. all he could think about was kissing her...

y/n gasped at a scene and turned her head to look at blade in shock, only to find him staring at her; lust and love present in his piercing eyes. he started leaning in and she did as well, they were only a few inches apart...

the door suddenly slammed open,

"KAYLEY JENNER LIPSTICK ON MY PUSSY LIPS!"

----------------

a/n: shi my bad yall, sorry for the absence, had some exams to take and shit, i failed like 2 of them but its okey 😁👍 also, it's currently 19th of july, 12 am and my birthday just passed (it was yesterday on the 18th of july my birthday is on 18\07\2004 anyways and uh i just had a redbull and im so fuckoing sleeping, redbull and coffee aint working for me anynkre guys... be careful not to turn out like me