chapter eleven

that someone was none other than Jy, her first ever friend in this twisted town. she didnt know if he was home, but she would just go there. even if he wasnt, she would just cry alone in her room and maybe, possibly, perhaps, PROBABLY, jing yuan would show up.

giving the fact that jingyuan owned a big ass house, she was given by him a room of her own; jing yuan had a room assigned to everyone who was staying at his place. of course, y/n called her apartment owner and told him that she found somewhere else to stay (it was actually jy who told her to call the owner).

she got there very fast, opening and closing the door behind her in a hurry and the door made a loud noise upon closing. she burst into tears and slid down the door, crying her eyes out. she gave up on the blade and firefly and... well, she couldnt actually give up on the caelus situation because he was still her friend. she loved him so much and caelus loved her too.

she was still crying when she noticed the lights in the kitchen turned on. it was jing yuan, he peeked from the door frame and as he saw her in that state, he immediately rushed to her side, asking whats going on.

"y/n, whats wrong? what happened?? are you okey!? who hurt you!??" he was asking so many question, y/n didnt know how to speak anymore because of her loud and unstoppable crying. so jing yuan waited for her to calm down a little bit before asking again.

as he hugged her in his arms, she told him everything that happened; the whole blade and kafka situation and what firefly said.

jing yuan didnt know what to feel about this. he pondered a little bit on the case at hand and then gave her a piece of 'advice'.

"y/n, follow what your heart wants." was all he said. at the moment, she couldnt think too well, being affected by the whole thing, she couldnt understand what he meant.

jing yuan on the other hand, had no bad intentions, he just wanted to be there for his friend.

a/n: short chapter, i know, and sorry, im tryna figure out how to write the things i wanna write in this story, you know? idk man, bear with me