So high school

Travis's POV:

I just got back from the store with groceries. Taylor had woken up today and randomly wanted to have the guys and Britt over for dinner since it's a rare occurrence where they are all in Kansas city these days and we wanted to soak up as much as we could with the people we love.

  "Tayyy'' I called out walking towards the kitchen. She was probably in the studio or in the bedroom getting ready so when she didn't answer I just assumed she was busy and didn't hear me. Without making too much noise, not wanting to startle the little kitty sleeping near me. I managed to unpack all the groceries away. 

I stepped out of the pantry and was followed by a little gray blob on the ground. "Oh you're awake now mister" I say to the cat at my feet. Leading him over to the food tray feeding him. "Where's your mommy?" I asked him while putting his food away.

"mhh you're a lot of help thanks"I mumbled walking out to the backyard where our rubbish bins are when I heard small sounds, almost grunts coming from our home gym. I had turned our second garage into a house gym when we realized it was a waste of empty space.

 I'd be honest, it was really good. We hadn't skimped on equipment at all. I spent quite a lot of time they're. Taylor too. We never really used it at the same time as Taylor, all sweaty and in a tiny pair of shorts made it really hard to concentrate. 

I walked to the garage, which had the door slightly ajar. I opened it and my mouth went dry. the sight of my tall, blonde hot fiance was running on the treadmill, sweat running down her chest, face slightly flushed.....butt naked. 

"Tay" I breathed out walking over to her. "hi travis" she said casually as if she wasn't completely naked at the moment. "baby. what?" I asked turning of the machine as she jumped off, taking a sip of her water bottle, wiping the sweat bead off her face. 

"What do you mean? i was hot, should i put my clothes back on'' she asks subjectively. she walked over to me, pushing me down on the nearest bench, straddling my waist. "no, definitely don't" I told her, my hands automatically finding her waist pulling her in close, kissing her passionately. 

"Mmm" Taylor sighed into the kiss when my lips found her neck, leaving slight marks on my way down. "trav, the guys and britt are gonna be here in like an hour" she gasped. "I gotta get ready," she told me, pulling away. "mmh baby quickly i promise" i groan out when she grins on my bulge. truth is, i was hard as fuck at this point, dying for release. 

"mm not right now wait big boy" she laughs, clearly loving how worked up she made me and pushes herself off me and walks casually back into the house. I watch her perfect ass move slightly with each step she takes back into the house. God this woman.

 After a while I walk out miserably and step into the kitchen. Taylor always stressed about not having enough time to make food and get ready on time, so I thought I'd start making the food to help me. I heard the shower tap turn on so I assumed she was taking one. 

I chopped up the ingredients and added them to a bowl. Once I finished with it I wrapped it in cling wrap and put it in the fridge. I got started on the oven food we had. I was cleaning the counter once I was finished when I felt a pair of tiny arms wrap around my stomach.

  "Hey baby" I turned around in her grasp and kissed her damp hair. "Mhh you're so warm" she nuzzles her head in my shirt hugging me. "You should blow dry your hair, you don't wanna get sick" "ok baby" she kissed my lips softly.

 Pushing her hot core against my pants slightly and rubbing a little. "Mhh" she sighs while lightly humping my crotch. "Baby" I groaned, shifting my grip slightly to hold her better. "Travis, please ... .I need you" she moans as my mouth attacks her neck. That's all I needed, I was already still working up from her gym stunt earlier. 

"Jump up baby" I told her and she jumped on the counter. He face twisting with the cold counter top on her ass. I slowly removed her towel and pushed her father on the counter.

 I spread her legs as wide as they can before diving into her like a starving man. I ate her out better than I ever have before. I attacked her wet dripping cunt listening to her pretty noises that fell out of her mouth. "Travis" she shrieked out.

  "Yes, yes harder" she moaned loudly, flinging her hair back in pleasure. "You taste fucking delicious baby" i told her, sucking my fingers after sliding 3 inside her. "Travis i'm - so close" she panted, her arms and legs shaking in anticipation.

  "All right baby, let go" I told her and dove straight into her again. This time 3 fingers also along with my thumb rubbing fast circles on her clit, making her squirm even more. "TRAVIS" she screamed louder than ever before. 

Her waist buckled as she rode through the waves of pleasure. "That was amazing" she panted out, leaning up to cuddle into me trying to regain control of her breathing again. "You're amazing" I told her and she giggled adorably. "I should go and get they're gonna be here soon" she told me and I sent her on her way with a kiss on the forehead. 

Staying back to clean the dirty countertop. When I made it to the bedroom I walked into the bathroom to see Taylor in a little yellow dress, soft and short. She was curling her hair slightly just to give it the "bounce" she says. 

Her makeup was tipped out since she was also applying it. "don't you look gorgeous?" I went up and kissed her forehead softly. "Aw thanks, i just thought you know i didn't wanna hang around in shorts so" she replied leaning her head on my shoulder while wrapping a piece of hair around her curling iron. "If you look great, I'm gonna shower" I told her. 

"Oh ok" she tells me letting me go. I step into the shower, letting the warm water wash over me and clean my body from the previous activities. "Travis" Taylor looks up at me from the counter. "Yes baby," I replied, washing my hair. "I love you" I grinned at her cuteness. "i love you to tay, so much"

a/n this was a little strange, i kinda mixed a bunch of ideas but i thinks its good hehe. please, please, please comment any requests you want xx