Fantasy filled

sorry a little short one I've got major writers block :( if yall have any requests lmk!! 

enjoy :))

im sitting on the couch, scrolling on tiktok. I came across a video about a girl talking about how her and her boyfriends were having problems in the bedroom and some things that helped her. me and travis definitely don't have a problem in the bedroom, besides the fact that we get tired after 6 rounds. I still watched intently, scrolling through the comments. 

She came across one point which I kept. writing down you and your partner's sexual fantasies. me and travis when it comes to sex keep it pretty simple. By that i mean we've done it almost everywhere along with the bedroom, we've done a lot of other things like role play and tying the other person up but i've never thought about this. 

After thinking about it for a while, I got up and went to the office to get some paper. I got a cap out of our wardrobe and a pair of scissors from the kitchen. I walked over to Travis' office and knocked on the door. He was busy filming new heights all morning but I was finished now. "come in baby" i open the door to see travis sitting on a chair. only sitting on a chair and heat automatically rushes to my core. god this man. 

"hey, you finished.'' I asked, crawling on his lap. leaving a trail of wet kisses along his neck. not really caring if Jason was there. "thankfully i am, what's in your hand?" he points to the cap and paper. "oh i had an idea for the bedroom" i tell him and he smirks at me. "yes?" he asks, pulling me onto his lap more. "i saw a tiktok where we each write out fantasies about the other person" i hear him gasp quietly and smirk at me. 

I rest my head seductively on his neck and slowly breathe out. "and we draw them out one by one" i drew out carefully, drawing little circles on his shoulder. "Do you wanna try it?" I lift my head up slowly. slightly grinning me nods and crashes his face onto mine. I giggle into the kiss and slowly sit up to get a better angle. "We should probably finish what we were doing" I mumbled while making out. 

I turned over to face him fully, straddling him in the meantime. "trav" I slowly pulled away reaching for the paper. "ok so what do we do?" I cleared my throat mustering up the courage to not pounce on Travis again and moved to sit next to him. "So we just write down fantasies we've had about the other person or things we wanna try and we draw them out '' I told him, cutting the paper up. "Oh ok" he nodded.

 Once the paper was cut up I gave him 5 and left 5 for myself. "Ok first one" I drew out, circling my hand around the cap we used as a bowl. "Oh this is mine"' I giggled as Travis kissed my forehead. "Roleplay" I breathed out, my face turning slightly flushed as I looked down. "Oo ok" Travis chuckled and lifted my head.

 "Well Mr Kelce, it seems you have been speeding again "I meandered over to Travis's car. Leaning on the window as he roles it down. "Sorry miss swift, i'll be a good boy next time" he tells me, leaning closer to my face. "I'm afraid I'll have to write you up." I lean over to grab a notepad from Travis's lap. My definitely too small police get up straining against my boobs as i leant over travis.

 I heard Travis muffle a groan as I felt my boobs meeting his chest. I pulled back and opened the notebook to write in it. "It seems you have been a very bad boy, Mr Kelce," I told him. "And bad boys have to be punished told him. You know that's right, I told him. yes miss swift" he nodded looking at me with pure desire in his eyes.

 "Meet me in the boot" I told him and strutted of not looking back. The second I opened the massive car boot I started stripping my clothes and almost moaned in relief when the XXS police body suit ripped off my body.

 I was left in a pair of skimpy thongs and a red lacy bra that matched. I pulled out my small bag I brought with me and took out a vibrator and placed it next to me to tease travis. I then laid on my back and waited for travis.

 It had been about a week since we had drawn out the paper slip. That night after a few sessions in the sheets we ordered a bunch of stuff from amazon. It's not like we didn't have things we just wanted to play around with a couple new ones. They arrived yesterday but at night so we waited till today and I was pretty antsy. 

We weren't worried about people finding us since we were in the middle of nowhere and i really didnt care i just wanted to fuck travis. Less than a minute later I heard Travis walk towards me. "Oh my god tay" he breathed out "ah" i corrected him. "Sorry miss swift, you look hot" I giggled and lifted myself up. "Why don't you make me feel hot?" I questioned him innocently. He threw my back gently and hoisted both my legs on his shoulder.

 He slowly peeled back my thong revealing my soaking wet folds. He grounded out which made me moan and then dove his mouth. It took me by surprise as I shrieked and pushed his face more. "Travis please!" I yelled out. "I know baby, longer though" I moaned as I fought not to let go. Travis placed his mouth for 4 of his long, thick fingers. Once by one each entered me resulting in all 4 of them. "TRAVIS!" I cried out. "please baby" I moaned loudly again.

 "Not yet" , his other hand fiddling around where I was trying to reach something. His hand grabbed the vibrator I placed out. It was small and tiny but it was amazing. He turned it on the highest setting and placed it far inside of me then plunged his 4 fingers back in. he keep fucking me fast with the vibrator still inside. 

Tears streamed down my face as I continued to rock back and forth by travis. In one last movement he connected my clit to his lips and sucked harshly. "TRAVIS OH MY GOD" I screamed as I let go. His fingers never faltered nor his mouth. "Holy fuck" i breathed out as i feel back on to the car. Travis caught me and turned us around so I was lying on him.

 "So what's next?"