Dressing room fun

this ones a bit short but wtv :)

"Karma's a relaxing thought.'' I sang into the microphone at the end of the show, "Thank you so much Kansas City, you've been an amazing crowd the second time over. We love all of you so much Good night" I spoke as I was being lifted down by the stage lift. I was greeted with the cheers and claps of my crew for another successful show. 

"Thank you so much everyone, great show tonight" i told everyone while a stage crew worker, Lily was taking my mic pack off. "Thanks lils" i told her, unwrapping the mic pack. "All good taylor, have a good night" she told me walking away. I found a tree backstage and she handed me a bottle of water

  "thanks, where travis?"I asked her while walking towards my dressing room. "Um i didn't see him in the audience Tay, I don't think he made it" she said sympathetically. ouch. "oh, ok" I replied to her. Tonight was me and Travis's 1 year anniversary. He told me he would make it after training camp since it was only a couple hours away. I had begged Tree to let me go back to Kansas City another time over to relive the show where our love story started. 

"Sorry tay, he said he was caught up in work" she told me, directing me towards my dressing room. "Oh ok that's fine, i'll call him now then" i told her sadly, opening my dressing room door. my breath hitched when I saw what was standing in front of me. "Travis," I whispered. "hey baby" he told me before I ran into his arms. He caught me swiftly rocking me side to side. My legs wrapped my legs around his waist breathing in his scent.

  "I thought you couldn't come, tree sai-" "Baby, you think I would miss this show?" he said, cutting me off. Our one year anniversary?" He grinned at me. "I was in the tent, you must've not realized I was there" he told me, kissing my face. "yea I must've been too busy performing'' I giggled into his shirt. "I love you so much baby" he whispered, sitting down on the soft, white couch with me still in his arms. "me to trav, so much" I leaned in and kissed him, lovingly and first but it quickly became more heated. 

"Mmmtayweregonnagetcaught" travis groaned against my mouth. "I don't care travis. Please." i begged him. "fuck me in my dressing room" I Told him. His eyes widened at my request. "Be careful what you wish for baby girl" he told me, lifting my legs, straddling me over his thick, hard erection. "Travis" I whined at the feeling. "tell me what you want baby, tell daddy," he whispered in my ear, rocking my hips forward and back slowly, teasing me. "mmm please fuck me daddy, please ill be so good to you" I moaned out. 

"ok baby, but we have to be quick. We've got dinner reservations" I nodded as he told me, forcing the bottom of my bodysuit to the side and sliding his long finger in me. "yes travis" I moaned, my head sinking on travis shoulder out of pleasure. "that feel good baby girl?" He asked me, sliding his finger in and out of me. "Please Travis" I buckled my hips while riding his fingers needing more. 

"I need more," I panted out. "ok baby" he told me, sliding 3 more fingers in me. "That's it, ride my hand baby" he groaned in my ear, forcing my hips back and forth. "Yes, yes, yes Travis" I moaned, not being able to say anything else in the haze I was in. "Come one baby, I know you're close" he told me. Making me moan out loudly. "cum for me tay" I let go with a scream, bouncing up and down on travis, trying to get my orgasm to last longer. 

"TRAVIS" I shrieked out, squirting all over his fingers. I felt my juices spilling down my thighs as I came down from my high, while Travis was busy sucking his fingers, ridding them of my liquid. "God travis that was amazing" I told him a couple minutes later after I gained my breath back. "I love you so much, happy 1 year" he said, kissing my forehead. "Happy 1 year" I told him, kissing him passionately.