Co - parenting

ya'll im sorry or not posting :( i got a lot of shit going on but i managed to get this out! yayayay. this one was requested but its more cutesy than smutty so ill do a part 2 with the smut lolll. this was requested by @slvt4swift. 

ALSO CAN YALL SEE MY CONVOS? CUZ I FEEL LIKE SOMETIMES I FORGET TO PRESS THE 'SHOW TO FOLLOWERS' LOLL 

anyway enjoy my lovesssss:))

"Hi baby girl" I opened the door to reveal my 3 year old daughter in her adorable little pink coat. Travis is holding her awkwardly at the door as I take her out of his arms and pull her into a tight cuddle. "Thanks" I said nicely, collecting the bags from his arms and placing them next to me. He smiles slightly and looks down. "Uh How was she?" I broke the silence, turning Bella on my other hip.

  "Good good she slept a little restless last night so bedtime will be fun" he tells me annoyed. "Oh goo, that's good" I stumble at his tone. Me and Travis have been divorced for just under 3 years, 2 weeks after Isabella was born. 

I truly believed we loved each other but I guess not. After a while it became a chore, like we had to say good morning to each other or sex was just as boring as doing the dishes. Eventually we just grew apart. Which would be easy if we didn't have a child. Don't get me wrong, I would move mountains or heaven and earth for bella. It's just harder to cut off ties with Travis, but since both of us wanted to be in Bella's life, we decided co-parenting would be the way to go. 

Travis gets Bella Sunday to Monday and I get her Tuesday to Thursday, it worked for us most of the time but Travis's obnoxious attitude tends to show at drop off and pick ups which make me really annoyed. I mean I've moved on, I guess, I mean haven't seen anyone but that doesn't mean I'm not over travis; I am just focusing more on my career and making a good life for my daughter. 

The media didn't know about bella, when I found out i was pregnant we both decided to keep her out of the media and even though we were divorced it hasn't changed' "so do you wanna come in?" I ask like I do every Monday, like clockwork. "No thanks, i should probably go home" i sigh out a breath of annoyance as i clear my throat. These past few weeks have been strange. 

3 weeks ago when Travis was doing his usual 9 am drop off on tuesday i opened the door to see my daughter and my ex husband, like normal. Normally, I grin at my daughter and shower her with kisses then give Travis an awkward 'hi', but this time I felt different, almost like time had stopped when he spoke to me, which was weird since we've practically hated each other since the divorce. He was wearing a pair of gray trackies that fit him to a T. a navy blue t-shirt and his hair was messy and cute just how it used to look when we woke up together in the morning. 

Don't get me wrong Travis is a very good looking man and I never thought anything different when we got divorced. I just never thought I'd feel that way about him again. I didn't dare tell anyone for the fear of losing him again. The media went ballistic over our split. I lost fans and gained them, Travis lost the superbowl due to being 'distracted' which was a nice headliner to wake up to and I received thousands of death threats on social media for being a 'slut' and a 'whore". Which did wonders for my self esteem.

 My mum on the other hand, she's the only person who knows me better than myself. She came over a few weeks ago and noticed my mind was elsewhere. I ended up spilling my guts as usual and told her everything. How I never thought I'd feel the same love again for the man who hurt me countless times, but at the same time people change and I'm a perfect example of that. Travis and I put each other through so much shit I didn't think it would be easy to forget and move past it. 

"Look Travis, can you just come in, i think we need to talk" I told him. He looks at me surprised and nods. "Ok" he walks in cautiously. I lay Bella on the couch and lay out her toys next to her. "Make yourself comfortable" I tell him, getting 2 waters. I was determined to tell him and maybe if he felt the same way, we could try and give Bella 2 civil maybe even friendly parents. I couldn't keep living like this, it might seem dramatic but it was ruining me. The constant worry about Travis and how our life might pan out in the future kept me awake at night

"So" he said, looking at me taking a sip of his water. "Look Travis," I started, staring straight at him. "I can't do this anymore, the constant hating each other is running me" I tell him truthfully. "We can't act as if we hate each other, we have to be civil please. The constant awkwardness is only making this whole thing harder. " I look at him. 

"But I've also been thinking if you're not opposed to it, we could try and make it work? For bella?" I ask hopefully. This was a long shot, I could either be with the love of my life again or be ruined into pieces again. He looks at me for a long time then changes his view to Bella watching a show on her ipad. He smiles at her and turns back to me, his expression blank. Ouch. 

"Look taylor, I'm really sorry but i've been seeing someone for 3 months now." His expression was blank, not showing any signs of compassion, not that I needed his sympathy. my heart drops as anger floods through me, why was i angry? I didn't know but I was. Maybe because I thought we were destined to be together. That we would be able to go through anything together and always find our way back and now that was gone. "Oh ok sorry to waste your time" and with that he walks out and leaves. 

 An hour later I'm sitting in bed thinking about Travis when I get a text "I think my mom should do the pick up and drop off" I respond with a 👍. Ouch. It's been 3 weeks since me and Travis had our 'talk'. I know I shouldn't be disappointed since I'm a 34 year old mum but I've been crying myself to sleep almost every night.

 I really thought we would end up together. But it wasn't gonna happen so i had to get over him, i mean it's been 2 years im kinda pathetic. "Ok bella baby time to go to your dads " i get her off the couch and turn the tv off from what we were watching. "Dada?" she asks? "Yea baby 'dada's house" I swing her in my arms and kiss her little cheeks. "Mama" she giggles in my arms. "I love you my little sweet pea" I kissed her hair.

  "I wuv you to mama" she grins up at me swinging her arms around. I hear a knock at the door and get bella bags from the counter. Travis mum has been nice enough to do the back and forth for me and Travis since currently i can't stand to look at him. "Hey Donna," I open the door and freeze. "Sorry" Travis starts. "Um mum's on vacation at the moment sorry" he apologizes again. 

"Oh ok" I replied cool and collected, not letting my unnecessary angry bubble through my words. "Here" I pass him the bags "bye angle" I kiss her nose and hand her to travis. "Bye mama" she giggles in her dads arms. "Thanks" I walked back inside and got to close the door when Travis called out. "Wait taylor" I stop and look at him. That was the first time that he's said my name. "Yes Travis," I replied, looking at him annoyingly. 

"Me and Kayla broke up" I looked at him confused. "Travis, why are you telling me this?" I walked up to him, closer. "Look taylor, i'm really sorry, i fucked up so much. I realized after i left how much i missed you and how much you were right. How much I wished I could wake up with you again, I could go downstairs and see you sitting there, How I could kiss you whenever I wanted, How we were happy together. I miss you, I'm so sorry. I never got over you. Can we try again?" he spills out. 

I look at him hopefully with tears in my eyes. "Travis" I cry out and jump into his arms and snuggle into the place I used to call home. "I love you so much," I told him. 

"I love you to baby girl"