Stems

a/n: for this pretend Electric Lady Studios is in Kansas :) also taylor would deff text with emojis like this hehe

travis's POV: 

                       baby ❤️

tay: Trav can you please drop of an iced coffee for me? i need energy badly and i'm at the studio, i know ur relaxing but i don't feel like leaving the studio with the paps yk? 🙏🏻 🙏🏻 🙏🏻

Trav: say no more princess, anything else?

tay: no thats all good just an iced latte thanks babe 🤗

Trav: ok 1 iced latte and ham and cheese toastie it is

tay: not trav all good just a coffee x 😗

Trav: no baby, don't think i didn't see you skip breakfast  

tay: sorry Trav, I didn't mean to its just idk 

Trav: its ok princes i know you cant help it, get your pretty little head back into writing amazing  songs ill be they're with your food soon ok baby? 

tay: thanks Trav i love you sooo much baby❤️❤️❤️❤️

Trav: me to babe, love you 

I got up off the couch and threw a jacket on since it's late November here in Kansas and jumped into my car. i knew Taylor was at the studio working on her new album; red, white and gold. Chiefs colors of course. She released the toruched poets department just over 9 months ago but you know taylor, she's all ways go go go.

It's my job to make sure she doesn't overwork herself too much. I exit slowly out of our large garage, shooting security a quick text to tell them where i'm going. I drove down to taylors favorite cafe. it wasn't too far from the studio so her drink would still be cold. Taylor was just the kind of person to enjoy an ICED coffee during winter, so I got her a hot drink too. I pulled into the driveway of the cafe and rolled down my window.

"omg" the barista who couldn't be older than 16 gasped. I chuckled at her widened expression, expecting this. I mean when you're dating the idol of most teenage girls and women, you gotta get used to this, and i wouldn't have it any other way. "hi" she choked out. "hey" i smiled at her friend. "your taylor swift fiance" she stated. "yes i am" i laughed. "I'm so sorry this is so unprofessional but could i grab a photo, I'm like a really big fan" she asked nervously.

"yes of course i don't mind" normally if i was in this domestic environment i would have facetimed taylor to because i know how much she loved to see her fans but she was in the studio and was in a different mindset. so a photo was the best i could do. Lily, the barista, didn't mind though. I took a photo with her and spoke to her for a few minutes until a car pulled up behind me. "thank you so much Travis, this means the world to me" she told me as i drove off. I picked up the order at the next window with another fan and drove to Electric lady.

I parked in the garage downstairs and took the elevator to the floor, Taylor said. "Hello" I walked over to the lady at the desk. She looked up at me and smiled warmly. "I'm here for Taylor Swift, Taylor?" I told her. "oh yes, taylor is down the hall, room 13" she looked up from her computer at me, showing me. "thank you so much" i told her before walking towards the studio. I knocked on the door 3 times, when I found the room and a tired but happy taylor opened the door.

"hi baby, how are you?" i asked her setting the food down. "Good, just tired" she told me, nuzzling her head into my neck. I rubbed slow circles on her back, enjoying the quiet for a bit before I heard Jack and Aaron around the corner outside. "mate i told you- oh hey travis" jack told said once he saw me. "You didn't tell me you had company Taylor, '' Aron joked around grabbing a coffee out of the 4 I bought. "Well I was dying with no energy here so I asked Travis to bring me something," she told them, getting up from the couch and walking over the microphone, setting her headphones on and taking a seat in the box.

"ok can i get the track back again?'' she said out loud, directing Jack to go and turn the music on. she sat in their mindless humming along thinking before i spoke up to the boys. "what is she recording?" i asked. "The 'golden cleats' stems". Aaron told me about the song from the control room. "she's trying to get them to sound almost breathless but can't" he told me, redirecting his focus to her voice. I listened along in awe of the beautiful girl I gotta call my girlfriend.

If you had told me last year I would be sitting in a recording studio, with Taylor Swift as my fiance, with a whole album written about me. I would have laughed and never believed you, but here I am. "travis?" taylor spoke up after a couple minutes. "Yes baby?" I replied to her from where I was sitting. "could you come here?" i got up of the couch and walked over to the sound box and slid open the door. "What's wrong?" i asked her.

instead of replying to me she just slammed me against the door, locking her lips agasint mine in a split second. my hands made their way automatically to her waist as her tongue slid in and out of mine deliciously. "mmh, baby, Aaron and jack" I told her, gasping for air. "i dont care" she told me as a matter-of-factly. "i think i know how to make my vocals sound better and i think you can help big boy" she whispered as i palmed her clothes clit. her hips grinding over my hand already. "You sure baby?" looking for approval. she nodded and slid her headphones on.

"words baby girl" i told her. "please Travis, please make me cum inside of here. let everyone hear me please. i'll be so good to you" she told me, getting more desperate as i flicked down her shorts and underpants slightly. The sound room was all black except for a little window that was covered up with a cloth. "Ok Aaron, play the track again" she told Aaron, her voice ever so composed. as if i wasn't about to make her cum on tape.

"ok and go'' I heard Aaron's voice coming through her headphones and she started singing. the second I heard the words come out of her mouth I slid my fingers inside of her. she gasped as 4 of my fingers worked their way around inside of her. "This game's for two, you're the one I chose." she sang, her mouth hanging agape as she tried to compose herself but failed. "But off the field, you're everything to me." She finished perfectly. the second the music cut she ripped off her head phones and moaned loudly.

"oh god travis, yes" she moaned again, louder this time as my thumb started tracing circles around her clit, which was throbbing. "So good for daddy baby girl huh?" I kissed her lovingly as she nodded frantically. "yes, so good, omg daddy you're making me feel so good right now" she told me quickly as her orgasm was approaching quickly.

"yes travis" she squealed out as her legs shook from the power of her orgasm. I caught her and helped her stand, pulling her shorts back on properly and fixing herself up. "you think they heard?" i asked her, pulling her shirt back on right. "nah" she shook her head. "these things are really soundproof" she reassured me, opening the door.