early morning

ok warning i did get a little distracted writing this (i was listening the the tay ovulation remix so yk) but its kinda intense but idcccc cuz IM BACK YAYAYAYA:)))

OK IG enjoy my lovesssss

"Morning baby"I walk into the kitchen and see Travis pouring coffee."hey trav" i go over and kiss him gently. "Mhm" I moaned quietly. "Taylor, I need you," he whispers. "Travis it's 8:30 in the morning" I giggle and he kisses it right off my face. 

"I guess I'm that good huh?" I tease. "You definitely are" he kisses my neck in the spot behind my ear that makes me go weak. "Oh Travis, I need you to" I breathe out, finding his lips again and pushing them deeper. "Taylor jump up" he tells me and I do just that. ''Let me eat you out tay" he growls in my ear and I nod frantically. All of a sudden super horny.

 'Words baby girl" he whispers slowly, kissing my neck. "Yes! God yes travis please eat me out" i moan rubbing my thighs together. He crouches down the counter slightly bending his knees and he pushes me further on the cold kitchen island and pulls my legs apart. 

He starts softly with kisses in the inner of my leg then moves closer to my throbbing core. She kisses my clit a few times and breathes out against it and I moan at the sensation. "That feels good, baby girl?" he asked me. "Yes please more travis i need more" he pins my ankles to the counter and i wince at the feeling against my skiing as he drives his mouth into my pussy eating it out its his last meal.

 The way his tongue moves inside me makes me feel like I'm in heaven. I throw my head back in pleasure as I moan out ""OH MY GOD TRAVIS RIGHT THERE "I scream out as his tongue flicks on a certain point of my pussy and it takes everything in me not to unravel then and there. "So close" I breathe out heavily. 

"Not yet, wait" he tells me coming up for air. He goes back in this time inserting 3 fingers inside of me. One pumping in and out. One sitting in there to tease and and the other circling my clit harder than ever. "Let go baby, now" he demands and I do just that. "The waves of please cascading over me and I do nothing but lay there.

 My ankles are still pinned to the counter, spreading my legs as my orgasms crash through me. "My good girl" he praises once I'm done. Travis lets go of my ankles and helps me up by kissing me tenderly. I carefully got up and returned his kiss. We both sit there making out like horny teenagers until I feel something poking my leg slightly. "Want me to sort that out for you mister?" I asked him. "Not yet, i wanna give you one more baby girl" he picks me up and throws me onto the bed stomach down. 

With no warning he spread my legs open and stuck 4 fingers inside me. Pumping hard and quick. I scream out as my sensitive clit gets fingered roughly yet again. "Holy s-shit t-t-travis" I sutter, my brain complete mush" he leans over to kiss me, his fingers still moving. "Omg travis i'm gonna cum" i tell him. "Go on baby squirt all over my finger like the dirty slut that you are" he tells me again. 

"OH MY FUCKING GOD TRAVIS YES!!" I scream out and he rubs my clit harder than ever. I squirt all over the place, my juices soaking the sheets compleelt.y "holy fuck your amazing" i tell his leaning on his chest. "Are you ready for round 3?" I asked him to straddle him. "Always" he kisses me and I peel off my soaking panties and throw them onto the ground. I lean up against him and slowly sink onto his thick cock. 

We both moan at the feeling as I wait a second to get used to him. The amount of warming up could be every amount to Travis dick. It was amazing. I started slowly resigning my hips back and forth to get us started but Travis quickly took over putting his big hands oh my hips rocking my hard abc and forth. I laid my hands on his shoulder.

 Scratching his back slightly. "God tay you feel amazing" he tells me, rocking me faster and faster. "You to Travis, oh my god" I rode his cock for a couple minutes until I got bored of the position. I scuffle over so I'm under him and start playing rough again. "You wanna let daddy fuck you so hard youll see stars and not be albe to walk tomorrow?" he asks me demandingly. 'Yes please daddy give me your cock all of it" he pulls out and plunges back in and out again, my body get wracked against the bed and nothing but incoherent slurs and moans fall out of my mouth "ho-ly s-shit" i groan out. 

Travis reaches over to his bedside table and pulls out something still pounding into me. "Wait tay" he tells me and i look up. He slides something cold and pink inside of my pussy and turns it on. It buzzes and a very powerful vibration comes through it. "HOLY SHIT" I scream out and the overstimulation. The vibrator working wonders inside of me as Travis pounds into me like his own sex toy. My orgasm approaches quickly after as I scream out as Travis cums inside of me. "Fuck i love you so much taylor" he tells me. Collapsing next to me.

 "I wanna suck your dick"I told him. "He chuckles and kisses me tenderly" "comme daddy, let me make you feel good" i lifted his heavy dick and placed the tip, tasting myself and moaning. He took my pony tail of hair and held it close. I took a deep breath and deep throated him. I bobbed my head loving this feeling. "Fuck taylor" he groanded out as i pumped in and out of him. "You feel amazing baby" he praises me which makes me even more horny. 

"Gimme the vibrator trav" I tell him and he passes it to me. I stick it up my pussy and press play. The vibrator started to make me more and more horny and I hummed the bed still deep throating travis.

 "Cum at the same time as me tay" i nodded and came undone travis spilling inside of me. I slide the vibrator and wince at the slight pain. "Come here baby" Travis opens his arms and kisses my head until I fall asleep.