Prologue

Long ago, a great dragon had found itself in Ninjago after it came straight from the First Realm of Oni and Dragon. This dragon possessed a special power, the Element of Magic. This element gave the owner the ability to perform magic spells and opening portals to different realms. The dragon came to Ninjago since the other dragons of the First Realm shamed it for its abilites. Magic is considered very dangerous and dark to them, so the dragon was chased away.
After this dragon has arrived to Ninjago, the dragon explored the Realm of Ninjago for many days. One day, the dragon had found a human village, it decided to go to the village to see if humans were kind creatures. But when the dragon came to the village, humans began to panic and started hunting the dragon and manage to wound it.
The wounded dragon fleed and hid itself in a barn, falling sleep into a huge pile of hay. When the farmer walked in to the barn, he didin't see the dragon. But when he did see it, he went inside his cottage and told his wife. The wife saw that the dragon was hurt, so she used medical supplies for their farm animals and started treating the sleeping dragon with her husband's help. The dragon woke up when it feelt something touching its wounds. When it opend its eyes, it saw the woman treating it. The dragon lightly touched the woman with its snout, when the woman noticed the dragon was awake, she gently patted the dragon. After the dragon recovered, it stayed with the couple for some time.
One day, the woman had gave birth to a baby, the baby was weak and the couple feard it would not survive. Knowing this, the dragon gently placed its snout onto the baby's forehead. The worried couple trusted the dragon to not harm their baby, but they were curious to what the dragon were doing. Suddenly, the dragon started glowing a soft purple color. After a couple seconds, the dragon has turned itself into stardust and it went into the baby's heart. After the dust had entered the couple's baby, the baby started crying for the first time.
That's the story of how the Bellator Family's bloodline became the Elemental Master of Magic. But since it came from a dragon, the Elemental Master of Magic can transform into various creatures, especially dragons.