Unexpected to see her

AUTHOR'S POV

Inaya Khan is the most beautiful and innocent soul lives in Mumbai. She is introvert around people except one person her childhood bestfriend Mayra with whom she used to share each and every detail of her day to day life, her up's and down's.

Soon Inaya will turn 19. After her birthday she'll go out of Mumbai for her further study. Her dream is to become a cardiologist.

Today Inaya and her friend will hang out together for her birthday shopping....and wanted to spend rest of the days with her bestfriend.

She was lost in her thoughts of becoming a successful doctor and handling an operation....as her phone rang she came out of her subconscious mind and took the mobile which was beside her.

As soon as she saw the name on the screen her happiness was out of control and she received her call.

"Hello cutie, how are you?", Said Inaya.

'I'm fine Inaya,"said Mayra.

"Where are you mayra?"

I'm out of your gate waiting for you. Come fast, Mayra replied.

Okk I'm coming...and she hung the call.

Inaya hurriedly took her purse and was about to leave but her parents stopped her.

"Where are going rosey?", Inaya's father Sufiyan khan asked.

"I'm going for shopping with Mayra," I'll be back soon within 3 to 4 hours, inaya said while giggling.

"Okk my love but be careful,"her mother Alia Khan said.

Yeah mumma, don't worry...I'm leaving, Mayra is waiting for me...bye bye love you both.

Be careful beta...and keep your mobile phone beside you ...

Yaa I know...and she left

______________________________________

As she opened the car door Mayra glares at her.

I'm sorry mayra I made you wait. You know na how my parents are...they don't let me go away even for a second

Ya ya I know them.. ok tell me where to go first.

First we'll eat something then we'll go for a shopping.

Mayra was driving the car and inaya was sitting beside her in the passenger seat.

I still don't believe how uncle, aunty allow you to go out of Mumbai for further study...I mean they are very possesive when something is related to you. Mayra siad.

I convinced them a lot and they said yes on one condition.

"And what was the condition?"

The condition is...and she teases her

Is what inaya spit out...Mayra said in a serious tone.

Okk...the condition is that I have to marry his best friend's son....she said looking down as she was smiling a bit.

Ooh my god! Someone is blushing....Mayra teased inaya.

I guess his friend's son is none other then Sameer....said Mayra and gave a sheepishly smile.

Hm he's is Sameer...inaya said and a lone smile appears at the corner of her lips.

You guess right that inaya fell for Sameer since 3 years....and coincidentally her father fixed her marriage with him.

But destiny has written something else in her life which she never dreamed of.

As soon as they reached the restaurant...they stepped out of car and went inside the restaurant.