The Murder

Author's POV

Inaya's parents were sitting in the living room.
They both were worried about their daughter who locked herself in the room since yesterday.

Inaya woke up in the morning. She went to bathroom and took a hot water bath.

While taking a bath she was still lost thinking about yesterday.

This was my worst birthday ever...she thought in her mind.

After taking a bath she went to her wardrobe and wore a simple light blue color kurti and pant.

She sat on her bed and was thinking about last night how Sameer reject her.

She looked herself in mirror and said to herself that... Aren't I look beautiful ? A lone tear rolling down from her eyes.

Is there something wrong with me? Why he rejected me why he can't marry me? She burst out crying.

After sometime she wiped her tears.
Now no more tears for the person who don't deserve me.

Inaya went down in the living room.
She saw her parents were sitting and she can see that they were worried.
She went to her father and hugged him.

Inaya are you okk my love? Her father asked in concerned voice

Yes dad I'm ok..she said while sobbing.

Don't cry for that bastard, he don't deserve you my love...her father said.

I'm not crying dad... I won't cry anymore for him but still I'm hurt dad... I don't know what should I do...she said while crying.

Beta you go out for some days with Mayra. You'll feel better. Go to lonavala , we have our farm house there. Change your environment then automatically you'll forget about him. Her mother said while creasing her hair.

Ok..I'll ask Mayra...and she left from there.

Inaya came to her bedroom and called Mayra and told everything and Mayra nodded in yes.

Okk be ready we'll leave after an hour. Inaya said to Mayra... And then she hung tha call.

Inaya packed her bag and took all necessary stuff with her.

______________________________________

Inaya's POV

I and Mayra left for lonavala. The ride was silent, I was looking out of window still lost somewhere.
On the other hand Mayra was concerned about me.
We both were sitting back in the car and driver was driving the car.
My father sent some bodyguards with us.
The bodyguard were behind our car, they were following us.

After some time Mayra broke the silence.

Inaya don't think about that idiot. You deserved to be love and you'll get a far better life partner then him. It's his bad luck that he lost  pure hearted person like you. Said Mayra angrily.

"Yes Mayra you're right but I need sometime to recover", I said to her.

Then Mayra played some songs to divert my mind and make our ride enjoyable.

After sometime we halt our car near a restaurant for having our lunch.

We both stepped out of the car and made our way inside the restaurant.

We ordered something to eat and had our lunch.

After having our lunch we went to a garden near by the restaurant.

We both sat on a bench and were talking. Mayra got a call and she excused herself.

Mayra went to attend a call, So I thought I'd take a walk in the garden.