Their fate

Author's POV

Inaya was sitting in the corner of the room crying.

A voice came from the doorframe. It was zain.
"I have called the mehndi artist to apply mehndi on your hands"... Said zain firmly.

"I don't want to apply mehndi", inaya said while wipping her tears.

"You have to apply mehndi, it's our wedding, and everyone should get to know that you're Zain khan's Wife."
And princess, you know that I don't like being disobeyed.
Be a good girl and obey me without uttering a single word. Am I clear.. he said firmly.

Later the mehndi artist arrived and she started applying mehndi on inaya's hand and Zain was there in the room sitting behind her on the bed.

Mehndi artist: "Ma'am what's your husband's name?"

Inaya remains silent.

Zain noticed inaya that she's not at all attentive and she didn't respond to the mehndi artist.

" Write it Zain", he said firmly to the mehndi artist.

"Make sure that it should be bold and clear", I want everyone to know that she belongs to Zain Khan. He said to the mehndi artist.

Alright sir, the mehndi artist responded.

After applying mehndi on Inaya's hand the mehndi artist left from there.

After sometimes Inaya went in bathroom to wash her hand. After washing her hand she looked at her hand.
The stain of her mehndi was too dark.
It symbolises the husband's deep and true love for her wife.

But inaya started crying, she knows that her husband will never love her.

"I don't know why he's marrying me, And I also know that I'll be never loved by my husband."
She talked to herself.

Why Allah... Why this happens with me. Don't you love me or did I made any mistake that you're punishing me.
Why am I not supposed to be loved by my husband. Even, I deserve a man who loves me.
"Inaya talks to God in her mind, while tears streaming down her face."

Inaya came out of the bathroom and she gets ready. She wore red colors lehanga with matching set of necklace and earrings. She wore red colored Bengals in her hand and applied some makeup on her face to cover her swollen eyes which was red due to crying.

She was in the room sitting silently. The silence broke when zain entered the room. He saw inaya, her eyes were red and swollen due to crying.

Zain was in his groom attire. He was continuously staring at inaya but inaya's gaze was at ground.
______________________________________

Inaya's heels clicked on the marble floor as she rushed across the room, her mind preoccupied with thoughts of her forced marriage. Suddenly, her feet slipped on a patch of polished stone, and she felt herself losing balance.

Time seemed to slow down as she flailed her arms, desperately trying to regain her footing. But it was too late. She was about to fall.

Just as she was about to hit the ground, a strong hand grasped her wrist, and pulled her towards him while his other hand was on her waist. Inaya's heart skipped a beat as she looked up to see Zain's piercing gaze locked onto hers.

For a moment, they just stared at each other, the world around them melting away. Inaya's cheeks flushed as she felt Zain's warm breath on her skin, his fingers wrapped tightly around her wrist.

Inaya's eyes seemed to bore into his soul, as if searching for something hidden deep within. Inaya's pulse raced as she felt herself getting lost in their depths.