He's back

Zain's POV

Next day in the morning I went inside her room.
I locked her inside the room since yesterday.
As I entered the room I saw her sleeping peacefully.
I went towards her and sat beside her creasing her cheeks.
She woke up due to my sudden action and I removed my hand from her cheeks.
She slowly opened her eyes and saw me in front of her.
She immediately woke up and sat on bed and cover herself with a duvet.

Wh..what are you do..doing here? She asked me angrily.

I came here to see you whether you're awake or not.

"Freshen up quickly and come down for breakfast", he said in a firm voice and then he left.

______________________________________

Inaya's POV

I freshen up quickly and stand in the balcony for taking some fresh air.
I didn't went down for the breakfast.

Suddenly I feel someone's presence behind me.... I can feel it was him.

I turned around and went inside the room ignoring him.

Due to my ignorance he got angry and "he pull me towards him and grabbed my waist tightly in his arms."

He pinned me against the walls and grip my arms tightly, "How dare you ignore me?".... His anger was on the peak.

"Dare to ignore me again then I'll show you who I am and what I can do", He said angrily.

His grip on my arms were tight enough to hurt me alot.

I look at my arms and then in his eyes.
Ple.. please leave me it's hurting... Tears rolling down from my eyes.

He left me from his grip.
I started crying and he left from there.

Later he came up with tray of food and came towards me.

"Have your breakfast", he said.

No, "I don't want to eat ".... I want to go home....I said while sobbing.

"This is your home princess", he said gently but his voice was cold.

No this isn't my home.... I started crying a loud.

He kept the tray of food on the table and sat on sofa.

Come here...he said firmly.

Still I stood there and didn't respond to him.

Princess you know that I hate when people disobey me...he grind his teeth in anger.

I slowly made my way towards him.

Sit here...he gesture me to sit on his lap but I didn't listen to him.

I was about to sit beside him but before I could sit he grabbed my wrists, pull me towards him and made me sit on his lap.

His sudden action made me shocked.
I got electric shock all over my body.
I don't know what's happening whenever he comes closer to me or touches me. I didn't felt something like this before.

Our eyes met and I got lost in his eyes for some moments and then I  look away from him as I remembered that scene when he killed that man.

He took the tray of food and was about to feed me by his hand but I deny.

Eat it or else I'll not let you go from here....Zain said

I ate a little amount of rice.

Eat a little more... Said zain.

No..I said lowering my gaze.

I wanna go to my home...please let me go... I said, and tears rolling down from my eyes.