The Game begins

Author's POV

Zain woke up in the morning and didn't find inaya in the room. He went to bathroom, took shower and dressed up in his office attire.

Zain came downstairs and saw inaya peacefully sleeping on sofa.
He went to kitchen and took a jug of water and made his way towards living room where inaya was sleeping.

"Zain spilled the whole jug of water on Inaya and drenched the sofa to rouse her."

"The moment water splashed on Inaya, she sprang up, enraged, and yelled on him."
"WTF is this Zain", Why did you spilled water on me? Can't you see that I was sleeping?

"How dare you raise your voice, princess?"
No one ever tried to raise their voice on me and you dared to do it.
Zaid said clutching his jaw.

"Laayak ho aap isi ke", why you spilled water on me? Inaya said in frustration.

You're not in your father's house anymore, where you can wake up at your own sweet time", Zain said angrily.

"You're my wife, don't you remember?
It's your responsibility to wake up early and make breakfast for your husband", Zain said looking straight in her eyes.

"And from today onwards you'll have to prepare breakfast, lunch and dinner for your husband and also you'll do household chores."

Inaya gulped and said, I.. I don't know to cook and I nev..never did household chores.

"Toh fir kya aata hai aapko, zain said stepping forward and slammed her against him."

"Ky..kya kar rahe hai aap?", inaya said stammering.

"Abhi toh kuch kiya hi nahi boht kuch Krna baaki hai", zain said brushing him lips on her cheeks.

Inaya got Shiver down in her spine. Her body got electrify due to his sensation. She never experienced this kind of sensation what she's feeling right now. Her breathe got stuck and she hold her breathe.

"Breathe jaan breathe, I won't eat you", Zain said huskily.

Inaya pulled him away and stepped back.
"I..I'll prepare breakfast fo..for you, inaya said and ran away from there."

"Zain chuckle on her reaction and sat on dining table."

"Princess, how much time will you take to prepare a breakfast?"
I'm getting late, Zain was calling out to inaya.

"Inaya didn't respond to him so he went in kitchen to check out whether she's alive or not."

As soon as he entered in kitchen, his eye got widened in shock after seeing the mess in the kitchen.

"Inaya, what is this?", Zain shouted at inaya in frustration.

Inaya got scared and her eyes welled up with tears.

"Zai..zain, I'm sorry, I'll clean up this mess."

" I..I already...tol...told you tha..that I don't know to cook, She said stammering."

"This should be your first and last mistake, after this I won't bare anymore, zain said shrugging his shoulder."

"I'm going to office, have your breakfast and don't try to escape from here or else you know the consequences, Am I clear?".
Zain asked firmly.

Inaya nodded in agreement.
" I want words princess, zain said holding her nape."

J..ji, inaya said.

As soon as zain left, inaya cleaned the kitchen and did all household chores.

She never did household chores and now she's forced to do this.