Am I falling for him?

Author's POV

Next Day
At Sufyan Khan's house

Inaya's dad was busy in talking with some senior officers to discuss about his daughter's investigation.

Meanwhile on the other side Alia's condition was too bad. Her face got dull and she's too week.

As Sufyan khan hung the call, Alia went running towards her husband.

"Sufyan, my daughter, Kuch pata chala uske baare me?"
I want my daughter right now.
WTH this police force is doing.
Find her as soon as possible.
She held her husband's collar and said , I want my daughter.
It's your fault. You should've talked zain earlier.
Itni misunderstandings hi nahi hoti.

Alia calm down, control yourself. They are finding her, Sufyan assured his wife.

Mayra was also there at her house.
She assured inaya's mother that Inaya will be fine and they'll find her soon.

Aunty, tomorrow is Thursday, I'll go to dargah and pray for inaya's safety, Mayra said to inaya's mother (Alia).

And then Marya left from there.

______________________________________

At Zain's house.

Inaya woke up in the morning and freshen up.
She went downstairs in the kitchen and tried to make breakfast but yesterday's scenario flashed in her mind and she decided to give him bread and Nutella for the breakfast as she don't know to cook.

After sometime zain came downstairs but inaya's eyes widened in shock because he didn't dressed up in his office attire.

Zain sat on the dining table later Inaya came up with a breakfast.

Suniye, inaya called zain in a low voice.
[Listen]

Sunaiye, zain replied sternly but didn't looked up as he was busy scrolling his mobile.
[Say]

"Why you didn't get ready, don't you wanna go to office?", inaya asked straightforwardly.

"Aap mujhe bhagana chahti hai kya?", zain asked her raising his one eyebrow.
[ Do you want me to go from here]

N..no I didn't mean that, just asked you casually, inaya said to him.

Today I'm not going to office, I'll do my work in my study room, zain said firmly.

After having breakfast Zain stood up and made his way to the study room but inaya quickly stood up from the chair and held his wrist to stopped him.

Za.. zain i.. I wanna asked you something, inaya asked while fidgeting with her fingers.

What? Zain said stepping closed to her.

Yesterday, I.. you... Ugh.. I mean you.. inaya was continuously stammering and she was very nervous.

What,I ,you.. tell me clearly, zain asked her. Zain was familiar about what inaya want to asked him but he pretends that he don't know what she's asking about.