Unrevealed Past

Inaya's POV

I and Mayra went to a cafe and ordered cold coffee

We both were enjoying our coffee and chit chatting with each other and then suddenly it started raining.

I excitedly stood from my place to go out of the cafe.

Inaya don't go out it's raining. You'll get sick...said Mayra

But inaya is inaya she's so stubborn. She don't listen to anyone.

Come on Mayra let's go and enjoy the rain. Life is a blessing and we should cherish it. We don't know what will happen in our life so enjoy every moment.

No no...you go I'm okk here..said Mayra.

Ok you sit here..I'm going out...and I made my way out of cafe.

I was dancing in the rain like a small kid. For a moment everything was fade around me and I was singing a song loudly and dancing...

I was enjoying the rain and got fully drenched.

Suddenly I felt someone's presence and I stopped dancing and stood silently.
I saw from the corner of my eyes that a guy is stepping towards me.
I got scared for a moment coz he was a stranger for me.

He stepped more towards me and stood infront of me continuously staring at me.
I snap my finger and asked what happened?

But his sudden action made me shocked..he hugged me and I felt butterflies in my stomach...I was both scared and shocked at the same time.

I pull him away and asked him while stammering.
H..how dare y..you to hug..m.me?

He didn't say anything and left from there.

I stood there until a voice came from back. It was mayra.

Inaya...inaya... She called me twice but I didn't respond.

Inaya what happened why are you standing like a statue and who was that guy?asked Mayra.

I..I don't know Mayra...bu...but he is so weird..I got scared. I'm an unknown person for him then why did he hugged me?...He hugged me so tightly as if he had known me for years.

Come on inaya why are you thinking about him? He's just a stranger to you...Mayra said.

No, I felt something that I can neither explain to myself nor to you. Inaya said.

Leave it inaya let's go home, we already spent a lot of time...your parents may get worried about you.

Hm let's go...they sat inside the car but still inaya was lost in her own thoughts.
______________________________________
Zain's POV

I was sitting in my study room and was thinking about her then suddenly I hear a knock on door

I was sitting in my study room and was thinking about her then suddenly I hear a knock on door... It was Rayan. He came inside the room and sat on chair infront of me.

What happened Zain...you look lost since you came back.

"Who was that girl and what happened to you after seeing her?"

She...i..I saw her after 14 yrs...Zain said while stammering.
Rayan got confused and he suddenly remembered and asked him... "Is he inaya?"

Yes it was her only...she look damn beautiful...I just got lost in her eyes and off-track my control over her...I hugged her and she got scared of me.

Then suddenly I remembered that incident and I started getting angry and left her without answering her question.

I can't forget what happened in the past coz of which I became an orphan....a lone tear shed from his eyes. But I'm no more that weak Zain... they'll have to pay for what they have done...I'll not forgive them.

"What you are going to do Zain?", Rayan asked.

He smirked and said, "I'll marry Inaya."

What the fuck?...rayan got shocked after hearing him.
Are you mad zain. What's going on in your mind.

"I'll take revenge from Sufyan Khan."

But Zain, what was her fault? Please don't do anything that later you will regret.

"No I'll not regret."

But Zain you love her since childhood what about that? What about your love?

Love? what love?he smirked. The day I lost my parents is the day I lost all my love for her. If there is anything then it is just hatred and revenge.

"Zain right now you are not stable, you are out of control ,don't do any stupidity."

Rayan, I know what I'm doing. You just fucking stay out of it.

"Zain she's innocent what's her fault?"

Her mistake is that she is Sufyan Khan's daughter and now she have to pay for his father's sin.

Zain what are you saying? Asked Rayan.

I'll ruin her life... I'll make her life worst than hell...she'll beg me for death but I'll not fulfill her wish...I'll torture her each and every day...said zain.

Zain don't.... before he could complete his sentence Zain interrupted him and said...I want her details within an hour. Now you can leave.

But Zai...before rayan could complete he said to leave him.

Rayan leave....Zain said angrily.
And he left from there.

______________________________________

Guys how was this part?
Hope you didn't get bored.
If you seems it's interesting then don't forget to vote and comments.
And free feel to share your POV.
In the next part I'll come up with some twist.

Follow Karo Instragram pr bhi😊

🦋