Chapter 23

Sitara's heart swelled with a mix of emotions—astonishment, gratitude, and a deep, overwhelming love. She stepped closer to Gagan, her voice choked with emotion. "I had no idea...all this time, I thought you were just a cold, arrogant man. 

Sitara: "Gagan, why didn't you tell me sooner? Why did you keep this a secret?"

Gagan: "I was afraid. Afraid of rejection, afraid of the difference in our status. I wanted to protect you from the complications that my world could bring. But seeing you now, and realizing how much I've hurt you by not being honest, I can't keep this from you any longer."

Sitara's tears flowed freely as she looked at the photos, then at Gagan. Her heart ached with the realization of his deep feelings, feelings that had been hidden for so long.

Sitara: (stunned) Gagan, where did you get all these photos?

Gagan: (softly) I've been collecting them over the years. I wanted to capture every moment of your life, every emotion. You mean so much to me, Sitara.

Sitara: (tearing up) This is... I don't know what to say.

Gagan: (smiling) There's more. Come with me.

He takes her to another room, this one filled with luxurious clothes. The room is like a high-end boutique, with racks of beautiful dresses, sarees, and other garments. Sitara recognizes some of the clothes they once shopped for Priya.

Sitara: (confused) These clothes... aren't they the ones we shopped for Priya?

Gagan: (nodding) Yes, I told you they were for my future wife. And that's you, Sitara. I always wanted you to have the best, to feel cherished and loved.

Sitara: (overwhelmed) Gagan, you did all this for me?

Gagan: (taking her hands) Yes, Sitara. I wanted to show you how much you mean to me, how much I love you. I wanted to create a place where you could feel safe, happy, and cherished. This mansion, these photos, these clothes—they're all for you.

Sitara: (tears streaming down her face) Gagan, I don't know how to thank you. This is the most incredible thing anyone has ever done for me.

Gagan: (wiping her tears) Your happiness is all the thanks I need. I love you, Sitara.

Sitara: (smiling through her tears) I love you too, Gagan.

In a grand room filled with soft, golden light, Gagan stands admiring Sitara, who is dressed in an exquisite white gown. The dress flows elegantly, highlighting her grace and beauty. Gagan's eyes are filled with awe as he looks at her.

Gagan: (softly) You look absolutely stunning, Sitara. Like an angel.

Sitara blushes, her eyes meeting his with a mix of shyness and happiness. Gagan approaches the cupboard and retrieves a stunning necklace, its gems sparkling with every movement. He walks back to Sitara, holding the necklace delicately.

Gagan: (gently) I want to put this on you.

Sitara stands still as Gagan carefully clasps the necklace around her neck. As he adjusts it, his lips brush her skin softly. The touch is tender, filled with an intimate affection that makes Sitara's heart race.

Gagan: (whispering) You look even more beautiful with this.

Gagan's eyes roam from the top of her head to her feet, taking in every detail of her appearance

Gagan's eyes roam from the top of her head to her feet, taking in every detail of her appearance. His gaze lingers on her face, filled with admiration and love. Unable to contain his feelings any longer, he leans in and kisses her lips gently, pouring all his love into the kiss.

Gagan: (pulling back slightly) I love you, Sitara.

Sitara: (smiling, her eyes shining) I love you too, Gagan.

Their lips meet again in a deeper, more passionate kiss, sealing their words with a tender connection. The room seems to glow with their shared affection, the outside world fading away as they focus on each other.