melody

𝒫𝓇ℯ𝓈ℯ𝓃𝓉-—Matt—

𝒫𝓇ℯ𝓈ℯ𝓃𝓉-
—Matt—

I sat at my desk with my guitar in my hand, staring at the blank notebook in front of me. I have been tryna find words to express how I feel but the words never came to me. I knew my mind worried to Aliza and Vinnie, the beauty of their relationship along with the beauty of ours.

Vinnie and Aliza were high school sweethearts which everyone envied. They were the perfect match for one another, always laughing and never taking a smile off of their faces. After graduation everything between Me and Aliza became distance which caused us both to drift away. Aliza went off to college with Vinnie, I thought about her day and night, thinking of what I could do to make her feel the same way again.

Despite the happiness that was shared upon Vinnie and Aliza, their relationship crumbled. I could see how they moved on never really letting go of one another. And that one week that changed everything for me and Aliza, her old feelings resurfaced tearing up what we once called our home.

As of for us, we have been happy and cherish every moment we have with each other. Years of being with Aliza made me feel that we became more than lovers could ever be, we laughed more than we fought, there wasn't a bridge that caused distance.

I knew that writing this song would address hardships that had arise and cause a once head on collision. I wanted to lay out all the pain and uncertainty that was once shared among us.

I pressed my hand against the guitar while slowly stroking the key.

-------wont be able to find this song anywhere (written by ur poetic author)

𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙚 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜
𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙬𝙚 𝙠𝙣𝙚𝙬
𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙬
𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙚 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙤𝙤
𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙧𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙛 𝙬𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮 𝙠𝙣𝙚𝙬