dream

mentions of mental health

mention of mental disorders.

𝒫𝓇ℯ𝓈ℯ𝓃𝓉-

-matt-

I hear the sound of monitors and see the charade of lights casted upon me. Adjusting to my surroundings I notice my arms patched up and I see a sleeping Kiyomi and Chris on the couch across from me. Nick stands up and runs up to me "hey...Matt." He talks to me softly. I look around in confusion "W-where is Aliza..?" I start to panic only to feel a soft touch on my arm. "Baby I'm here.." She put her hand up close my chest.
—————

Putting my hand to his chest I feel his heartbeat calm down. He looked distressed and tired, I was scared not knowing if I would be in this moment with him again but I wanted it to last.. I knew my love was slipping away.

"Aliza.. Am I okay?" He held me my hand while looking at me concerned "You are safe.. I'm here for you."
————

I suddenly wake up looking around me to see a sleeping Matt next to me. Was I dreaming? Why did it feel so..real?

"Are you okay?" I look over to see Matt half asleep "yeah..I'm fine.. bad dream.." He puts his arms around me slowly stroking my hair making me feel calm. "I love you."

I drifted off to sleep to see a blank room and suddenly a static television.

I look around me am I still dreaming? Closing my eyes I flash back into the scene playing in my head.

—————

"What is going on?" Matt shoots up and I smile at him "Matt.. Wake up."
——————————

I jolt up causing Matt to shoots his eyes open. Suddenly tears run down my cheeks. "Baby" Matt holds me as I cried "no no no" I shake my head while sobbing. Matt suddenly turns on the lamp.
———————
-matt-

Turning on the lamp I see how scared Aliza looked "baby..what is it..?" She looks at me while tears dropped on the bed sheets. "are you okay?.." she looks at me while tilting her head "mhm." I nod at her question "are you sure?" She points at my arm and I cover it. Did she already see them?...