Chapter 12

I almost didn't preach an eye during the night. After they closed me in that room, I don't know how I fell asleep, because when I woke up again, my friends were around me worried and not knowing what to do.
Tom and Jaz took me to the room and called Damon immediately at my request. I was scared, and both Amanda and Jazmine demanded answers to questions that I didn't even know how to answer.
However, my brother discreetly arrived at our room.
I could see in your eyes the hatred for the person who is making my life in a nightmare. He threatened me saying that he's gonna tell Garett this situations, but I begged him not to do it. Instead, he stayed with me during the night without anyone knowing. I felt too scared and nervous about everything that happened. I can't stop trying to understand why someone is following me or trying to hurt me.
Only one person comes to mind,  but I honestly don't have energy to deal with the situation right now.
I my bed, I wrap myself in the blanket with Damon who affectionately hugs me. I did the same when he was smaller. When he was afraid of things or when he felt alone. How the roles were reversed.

My relationship with my younger brother will always be beyond special. We are not the brothers who argue about everything and who always go into little fights like me with G for example, but the kind of brothers who are not afraid to show the affection and unconditional love that they feel for each other.

"I don't know what happened sissy, but you're going to tell me this story cleanly." I don't answer.

"I don't think Garett will like to know what happened today." Now there has been a reaction.

Garett can't know. Never. Ever.

If it's Jacob who's behind this, my older brother won't know.

I think we'll have some conclusions in the morning...

When I sleep next to Damon, everything gets better.
The next morning I woke up alone. My brother must have sneaked at night, since the boys can't be in girls' rooms and vice versa.
A huge feeling of revolt lives inside me. As soon as I put on some clothes, I quickly leave the dorms to the rugby fields. Both of my friends were sleeping because it's still too early, but I know he must be training, after all, he's the captain.

When I get to the field I see a lot of guys training asking for a ball, training some moves, etc.

The cold starts to get more and more intense, so I close my coat to the top and step on the field with just one goal.

"GET OUT OF THE FUCKING FIELD!"

"WHAT IS SHE DOING?!"

"WHATCH OUT!"

"IS SHE FUCKING STUPID?!"

I try to ignore the stupid comments of the boys as much as possible, and quickly getting to my destination. My breathing is very very accelerated.
As soon as I stop his back is in front of me so I grab his strong forearm covered by his team jersey.

Jacob, feeling my touch, turns backwards at the same time that he receives a strong slap on his left cheek.

"That one was because you followed me." All that was in slow motion. The silence became very audible in my ears.

Jacob was paralyzed. He didn't move a muscle. Without having any kind of reaction, he calmly looks me in the eyes.

"Did you just hit me?"

"Yes I did." One more slap on the same side. This time he widened his eyes.

"And that one was because of what you did to me yesterday. WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!" I start crying in front of him, angrily pushing his chest. The confusion in his eyes becomes evident. Grabbing me, he takes my hands and hold hard against his strongly so I can't let go.

"What are you talking about?!"

"I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU!" I let go of him and give him one more push.

"I wish I never had to look at your horrible face. You're a HORRIBLE person!"

"Baby, I'm a little confused-" I point my finger to his face.

"You don't even DARE to call me that thing. I hate that you call me that, I hate everything that comes from a person like you." I approach him, we are completely fixed on each other. My heart beats very fast and I feel the adrenaline running through my veins.

"Don't get close to me Jacob Guevara. Please leave me alone" I sob between tears.
His expression is indecipherable, but I notice something very weir... as if he was really confused or hurt.

Or both...

I wipe the tears from my eyes and walk away. As I pass by the players, no one dares to say a word. They are all very surprised by what just happened.

Not even the coach himself said anything.

When I'm back in the building, I realize that I just slapped  a person. I just slapped one of the most popular students in the school, the son of one of its founders.

Oh Amber, this is not good at all...