IV

𝐚𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐡 𝐩𝐨𝐯

The cab pulls up outside of my flat building and the backseat door opens and the brunette boy that I have now learnt I had met years ago steps out. He looks up from his phone and looks up at Haz and I before speaking,

"Harry, can you give the driver the address, Chris never sent it to me and he uh-broke his phone?" Harry looks gobsmacked and I only cover my mouth to stifle the small laugh that does escape me.

"What do you mean Chris broke his phone?!" I look back at Arthur and see how he looks slightly intimidated and scared in this situation so I try my best to distract both boys from the third boy in the cab looking so sad like a child just dropped their ice cream on the road.

"Arthur, can you help me get in please! I don't want to stack it or break my heels."

"Um, yeah sure!"

"Sorry Haz, you gotta sit up front." I quickly walk over to the car door with Arthur as he holds his hand out, I take it and I'm guided into the car. Once I'm settled, I put my seatbelt on and turn to my right as I see Chris' face - instantly making me burst into a fit of laughter.

"What is so funny Aquilah? Hmmm?"

"How did you smash you phone Chris?"

"Arthur! She wasn't supposed to find out!" he threw his head back, only for it to hit the headrest in what looked like a painful way.

"And that's what you get!" I say whilst pointing my finger at him.

It was another 10 minute cab ride of Chris and I arguing whilst Arthur was just aimlessly staring at his phone the entire time. I look at him and notice that of all things, it was bloody chess! So I snatched his phone off him and handed it to Chris who took a selfie of himself before putting it on Arthur's instagram.