VI

𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐯

𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐯

The cab eventually reached Aquilah's flat and came to a halt. The girl was still asleep on Arthur's shoulder and whilst he promised her that he would wake her, when it came to it the boy froze. Instead he paid the driver and slowly carried the girl from under her legs into a bridal style position and walked into the building. Once they entered he gently cooed her name.

"Arthur? What are you doing at my building?" the girl was barely awake so she clung onto the brunette holding her so she wouldn't fall or anything.

"I came in the cab with you back to your flat, which level are you on and what number is your room?"

"5th level and it's room 512." the boy had out her down now but kept an arm on the small of her back to ensure that she wouldn't trip in her heels or anything. Guiding her to the elevator, Arthur entered and pressed the button before it ascended. Once the doors opened again the two began walking until they reached the girl's flat, she fished her keys out of her bag and they both entered. Arthur took note of everything about her flat, from the hints of pink scattered in her kitchen to the painting of the london eye in her living room.

"What's going through your mind?"

"Not much really, I was just admiring your flat, it's very elegant yet busy? I don't know it's like you're a star but in a fancy way I guess?"

"Well that's pretty spot on, I'd say my style is definitely a star girl vibe mixed with elegant streetwear because I love baby pink so much." Aquila shrugged as she opened her fridge and took out some leftover pasta and placed it in two bowls before heating one up in the microwave.

"You can eat that bowl when it's finished heating up, I'm going to change and take my makeup off really quick."

"A-are you sure? I-I I was just going to book a cab back to Chris' and crash there. I don't want to bother you." the girl whipped around and walked up to the boy before squishing his face with her right hand,

"You're never going to be a bother Arthur, besides you don't have keys to Chris' flare I assume and I also assume that he's knocked out cold. I have a spare room with some of Harry's clothes that you can wear. Everyone tends to stay over at my house so I have a shit ton of spare stuff."

"Only if you are one hundred per cent sure beca-"

"I am Arthur." the microwave beeped and the girl quickly went through her hallway and into her bedroom. Arthur grabbed the food from the microwave and placed the second bowl in the microwave for the girl to eat when she came back.