II

𝐚𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐡 𝐩𝐨𝐯

𝐚𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐡 𝐩𝐨𝐯

"Arthur no!"

"Arthur yes!" I tried keeping up with him as he jogged over to Chris and Harry, not seeing the cones set down...I fell. I tried to grab Arthur's arm to stabilise myself but in turn making us both topple over onto the grass. The two blondes quickly ran over to us, the shorter of the two bursting in a fit of giggles.

"Arthur mate, you just keeping making the poor girl fall over."

"That wasn't my fault this time!"

"Nah Arthur, you need to be more careful around my best mate." The two blondes kept laughing to one another but as I looked at Arthur, I could see the guilt in his eyes as they brimmed with tears.

"I NEVER MEANT TO HURT HER FOR FUCKS SAKE!" and with that Arthur stood up and ran to the benches. I gave Harry one look before going after Arthur.

He was sat on the bench just drinking his water when I reached him, I sat down next to him.

"Are you, okay?"

"I'm fine, it was immature of me to get so mad at Harry. I mean he has a point, I've made you fall over twice in the span of what 40 minutes?" I laughed at his statement before speaking again.

"The first time was completely accidental and the second was definitely my own fault so don't stress. I'll give Harry a one if he says something like that again."

"I just lost control I guess, I don't know. I was really embarrassed and was already extremely guilty about the first time."

"You had every right to shout at Harry. But you're sure that you're okay Arthur?"

"I promise you, I'm fine." He smiled at me and I smiled back at him, I look towards the goal and saw the two blondes coming our way.

"Arthur, I'm really sorry mate, I didn't mean to make you that mad."

"It's fine Harry."

"You alright buddy?"

"I think I need to just sit out for a bit Chris, sorry."

"That's fine mate, take your time okay?"

"Okay." I nudge Arthur's shoulder and smile at him before going into a fit of laughter.