V

𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐨𝐯

𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐨𝐯

Around halfway through the party, it was becoming obvious who was drunk and who were tipsy. I was still stuck by Chris' side as he evidently had drank too much and Harry was with the other sidemen boys.

We were currently sitting on a sofa that was in the centre of the rooftop. I was about to pull out my phone to call a cab when Chris had suddenly opened his mouth,

"You know Aquilah is the same girl from the Manchester trip."

"No she isn't, she was all about business, Aquilah does youtube."

"You know so much about the Manchester girl Arthur. Did you have a crush on her?" my eyes widen as I hear loud laughter coming from behind us, I turn around and George was stood there, laughing, with Harry.

"You so did have a crush on Quilah mate."

"No I-"

"Relax Arthur, she fancied you too. You were fluffy hair chess boy. She couldn't stop talking about your fluffy, cute hair for days, it broke her when she smashed her phone in the airport because she couldn't talk to you."

"She liked me?"

"Yep, I'm shocked you even remember her, yet you forget the food for the shoot today."

"Oh my gosh! Why am I always given the big responsibility then hmm?"

"Oh well, at least Quilah was near." I thought for a second, maybe she is the same girl from that trip, Harry would know,

"Harry, the Aquilah that's here right now and that was at the shoot. Was she the same girl from the Manchester trip?"

"Obviously mate, only got a few female friends and she was the only Aquilah I've ever known." It felt like a light bulb went off in my head, how did I not notice it earlier? That's why she asked me questions about what happened to Aquilah and if I was a youtuber! Before I could say anything else though, Chris had leant over to the bin and threw up. Thanks Chris.

"Alright buddy, I think we should go."

"Arthur no, you have to stay. I'm fineee! Go talk to Aquilah or somethinggg!"

"I'm calling a cab for you then and walking you there! You need to go home."

"Arthur, I'll take him, to be honest I'm a bit overwhelmed so I'll go to Chris' flat." George had piped up, and before I could say anything he grabbed Chris' arm and guided my best mate towards the elevator. I did feel bad because he was my best mate but maybe he was looking out for me because I don't go out in large social gatherings often. But now two of my mates have left and I was kind of alone.

"Come on, lets go find Quilah or the boys." Harry grabbed my arm and we began walking around the rooftop, trying to find someone. I heard a voice in the distance and it sounded like my name,