X

𝐚𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐡 𝐩𝐨𝐯

Touching down in Guernsey, I could already feel the cooler air. Maybe that's just the plane's air conditioning though. I opened my eyes and went to lift my head, only to hit something above me, when I looked up, I saw his eyebrows furrow and his brown iris be revealed to my own hazel eyes.

"You sleep well?"

"Surprisingly yeah, your shoulder is pretty comfy. It's not boney like Lars or Haz."

"That's cause I work out I guess." He shrugged and gave a small smile with his eyes closed (idk how to describe but when he smiled in that one bach vlog iykyk).

"No way, you're so lanky."

"You wanna see?" He grabbed his phone out of his pocket and went to his twitter. He scrolled for quite a bit but when he flipped his phone towards me with a photo, my jaw dropped to the concrete of the airport floor.

 He scrolled for quite a bit but when he flipped his phone towards me with a photo, my jaw dropped to the concrete of the airport floor

"holy shit, I-"

"what were you saying about lanky? that was a year ago now too." I could only begin to imagine how much more muscular and toned he could be now.

"you can just ask to see, instead of hurting your little cute head about what I could look like shirtless." He poked my head when he said that and winked at me. I had never felt my face flush red harder than that current moment.

"Shut up of I'm telling Haz."

"Lips sealed!"

We got off the plane fine and began making our way to the exit, that was until Harry spoke up.

"Shit! I forgot to phone a cab beforehand."

"Harry! How could you forget that, ugh. It's fine, I'll phone my mum."