Its Coming

December 24, 2000
Olivia's POV
Elliots went to work 2 hours ago and im at home watching tv. I hear my phone buzz and check who is calling me. It was elliot so i answered. "Hey babe" i said. He said "Hey, what you doing". I said "Trying to watch tv" He asked me "What do you mean by trying to watch tv". I replied back by saying " my lower back hurts and ive been getting contractions since you left". He said "I'll be right there". I asked him "why". He said "Babe your in labor, ill be there in 10 minutes". I said "ok see you then" and hung up. I went to change into sweatpants and a black spaghetti strap shirt and sat back on the couch.
--------------
Elliot took me to the hospital and checked me in. The doctors did the tests and stuff and told me that i could push. 15 minutes later, the cries of a baby girl was heard in the room. The doctor said "Do you have a name for her". I nodded and said "Maria". Elliot said "Maria Cassandra Alexandria Benson-Stabler". I smiled at him and he kissed my head and the baby's. One of the nurses took maria and said "We are gonna give her a bath, then feed her a bottle and put her in the nursery so you guys can sleep". I nodded and said "Thank you". She said no problem and left with Maria.