Epilogue - 7 Years Later

Olivia POV-

It is now the year 2023 and everything since Alexis came back in our lives, everything got better. Alexis and Jayden got married two years after Jayde was born. They are both now 25 and have 4 kids. Alex is 8 and Jayde is 7. Their twins Alexa and Jayda are 2. They have a two story house with a big backyard, a pool and two Pomeranian-husky dogs: Sophie and Lola. As for me and elliot, we are still going strong and adopted a baby boy, Noah, a year after Jayde was born. We moved a couple houses down from Alexis and her family to be close to them. A few years ago, Captain Cragen retired and so did Munch. Elliot and I both got promoted to co-captains as we got three new detectives: Nick Amaro, Amanda Rollins and Dominick "Sonny" Carisi, as well as a new ADA, Rafael Barba. Fin is still here and is partnered with Carisi. As for Alexis and Jayden, they recently started working in the unit but occasionally gets to assist the other detectives. As much as they want to start working cases without the others there, I wont let them. I let them to work in my unit but I do not want either of them hurt in the long run if I allow them to go by themselves. As much as I love having my daughter and son-in-law working in the "Family Business", I still get scared when a perp walks in and gets near them. I do not want what happened to Alexis, to happen to their kids. Well anyway, things are amazing and I am so great full that Alexis found her way back to me. Things have never been better and I dont plan on that changing anytime soon.