Getting Some Food

Olivia POV
We drove to subway and got out of the car with Alexis holding Alex. Alexis held the store door open and waited for me to walk in. I said "thank you" and waited in line. I texted el what he wanted and he said that he would share a footlong with me. When it was our turn alexis ordered a turkey with mayo and lettuce on toasted italian bread kids meal for alexandria and a 1/2 footlong. She got turkey and bacon with mayo and lettuce, cucumbers, pickles, and spinach on toasted italian and herbs. I got a turkey with mayo and lettuce, pickles, jalapenoes, and bell peppers on toasted italian and herbs. Once we got to the register Alexis started to pull out her wallet. I said, "You dont have to pay ive got it". She said "No its fine, seriously, i dragged you along with me so let me pay for it," and gave me puppy dog eyes. I thought for a second and said "Fine, but only since i cant resist you puppy eyes. She smiled and handed a gold credit card to the lady working at the cash register. She grabbed the bag of subs and said "come on lets go, Alexandria is probably bugging someone for food since we havent eaten anything today". I laughed and said, "ok come on lets go," and we drove off.