Justice

Olivia POV

2 hours later after we arrested the taitanos when the wife confessed to everything. Elliot and I drove the 3 kids home. Alexis gave all of them a bath and changed their clothes in the guest room. When only Alexandria came out, I went inside. I gasped quietly as I looked at alexis and alex. She was laying down with him on top of her chest and she was crying. "I'm sorry my baby. Mommy failed you and aunty Annie. Ugh why is mommy such a screw up?" She said crying and Alex just played with her hair. I knocked on the door softly. "Baby, you okay?" She jumped a little and wiped her tears. "Huh? Oh yeah, I'm fine. Uh, how much of that did you hear?" I walk over to her and sit down on the bed next to her. "Everything. Baby, why didn't you tell me Alex is yours?" I grab one of his chubby hands and play with it. Alexis looks up at me. "I didn't want you to think that I was a slut. I'm sorry. When I told the taitanos that I was pregnant, they locked me in the basement for a month without any clothes or blankets. Every night he would come in and hit me with a flogger until I bleed. I didn't want that to happen again if I told you." I grab her face in my hand softly. "Babe, I would never hurt you or Alex ever. Okay? Those people were horrible and Now they are paying for it. Believe me when I say this okay. If anyone lays a hand on you or Alex, I will personally murder them myself." She giggles and snuggles into me. I sigh and hold them close. She turns a bit. "You do realize that your a grandmother right?" I laugh softly. "Yep, and I'm gonna spoil that kid rotten." She smiles and kisses my cheek. "I love you mommy." I smile and tear up. "I love you to my angel"