Date Night Part 2

Alexis POV
"Hey gramps!" I let him in and hugged him. "Hey lex. I have surprise for you." I looked at him weird as I closed the door. "I took the day off to watch Alex so you can go on your date." He said smiling. I ran up to him and hugged him again. "I love you. So much!" "No problem dear. Are you ready to go?" I nodded my head and grab Alex's car seat which he was in And my phone. We left and got into grandpas car. I strapped Alex's seat in and got in next to him then buckled. Grandpa got in and we headed to aunt Alex's house. When we pulled up to her house, I got out after kissing Alex's head and hug and grandpa. I knocked on the door and Jayden answered while dress in dark denim jeans, a black thirty and his usual biker jacket. He hugged me and let me in. I waved to grandpa and he pulled off before I walked into the house. "It smells so good in here." I said trying to start a conversation. He smiled and grabbed my hand, leading me into the kitchen. "Im making chicken alfredo with a side of Caesar salad and for dessert, homemade apple pie." My eyes widened as he talked, you could really tell that I love food. "You alright there?" He asks while chuckling and stirring the alfredo. "Yeah I'm fine. You just won my heart by talking about food." I said while giggling softly. He smiled and turned off the stove. "Close your eyes." He says while coming  up behind me. I gently close my eyes and he puts his hands over them for safety. He leads me to somewhere and let's his hands go. "I hope you like it. I'm not really a romantic type." I look around and smile. The dining room was dimly lit and had candles all around with roses in a small case in the middle of the table. I turn around and hug him. "It's wonderful. Thank you." I pull away from the hug and he leads me to a seat. He pulls it out and jesters for me to sit so I do and he pushes it in. "Thank you" I say politely and he just winks at me. I blush a little as he left and then came back with two plates in his hands. He places one in front of me and the other on his side. "What would you like to drink?" I bit my lip. "I don't know. What goes well with alfredo?" He thinks about it for a minute and goes into the kitchen. He comes back with two wine glasses full of orange juice. "A non alcoholic orange juice for the lady and her hunk of a date" he says in a funny accent. I giggle softly and grab it from him. "Why thank you sir." We both laugh before he sits down and we start to eat. I took a bite and moaned softly. "You alright over there?" He says while giggling. " I swear to god, if you asked me to marry you I would say yes." He laughs again and looks at me. "Just wait until dessert." I bit my lip and kept eating.
////////////////////////////////
An hour later
///////////////////////////////
Jayden POV
We finished eating dinner and dessert, now we're cuddled up in my room on my bed and watching a movie. Alexis had her head on my chest and her arms were wrapped around my waist as mine were around her, holding her close. I starred at her in amazement as she watched. She looked up and our eyes connected. She raised one of her hands to my face and caressed my cheek as she leaned in. I felt myself leaning in aswell as we kissed. I knew I had to stop it before we went to far even though I hoped it would. "Why'd you stop?" She asks me a little breathless. "One thing is gonna lead to another and I don't want to hurt you or make you regret it." She climbed onto my lap and pecked my lips. "I want it to happen" I bit my lip and gulped. "Are you sure?" I asked making sure. She nodded her head and we started making out again. One thing led to an other and a couple hours later, we lay under the covers naked and breathless. Alexis was sleeping and I was just watching her. She woke up a couple minutes later and yawned. She turned her body and smiled at me. I smiled back and kissed her. "I have to leave soon" she says sadly. I kiss her forehead and rub her back. "I'll come see you tomorrow and I'll call you tonight." She nods her head and scoots closer. Her eyes go wide and she looks at me. "Please tell me you wore a condom." My face dropped and we both started freaking out. "Hey. Hey, don't worry about it. You may not be pregnant after all. Even if you are, I'll be right there with you." She nods her head and holds me tightly. I kiss her forehead before her phone starts ringing. "Shit. My moms on her way." We get up and throw our clothes on. I fix the sheets and pillows before we go into the living room and turn on a movie. I fast forward it to the middle and Alexis sits down comfortably right before the doorbell rang. "Coming!" I yell before running to the door. I look through the peephole and open the door. "Good afternoon ms.benson." I say as she walked in. She smiled and hugged me before going to Alexis. Soon they both came to the door and we said our goodbyes.