Rape Kit

Melinda Warner POV
I was examining a body when i heard a knock on the door. I covered the body back up, took my gloves, and opened door. When it was opened i saw olivia and this girl that looked just like her but with blue-green eyes like elliots. I said "hey liv, whoes this and what can i do for yah". She said "hey this is alexis and she needs a rape kit done". I said "ok, can you go behind the curtain, undress, put your clothes in the labeled bags and change into the gown on the table next to the cabnet". She said "Okay but these arent the clothes i got raped in and olivia can you stay with me". Liv said "of course, now go change". She nodded and went. When she went i asked liv "so what happened with her". Liv said "She came in with her brother and sister and said that she was raped, and then when i asked her who raped her she said that her father pablo taitano". I was going to respond when alexis came out and said "All done ma'am". I said "You can call me mel and can you lay down on the examination table next to the computer". She did and i told liv "Lets go do this". 25 minutes later i finished examining her and said "do you have the clothes with you". She said "yeah its in a plastic bag in my car". I said "Can you or olivia go grab it and then the results would be in by tomarrow at the latest ot tonight at 12:00 at the earliest". Alexis said "Can you come with me to grab it, i dont feel safe by myself" to olivia. Liv said "Sure go change your clothes and we'll go grab it". She changes her clothes and they left.