Chapter 2 (New Friend!)

You're pov.

Once I was in the class, I immediately sat in the way back. while everyone started coming in, the bell rang. A boy walked in and he quickly caught my eye.

I didn't know I was staring too long until he smiled at me. I looked down at my hands, a pretty girl with black hair sat next to me. She looked at me for a while then she started talking to me.

"Hey, I'm Jade. you must be new here, i'd love to be your friend" she said while smiling wide.

"Hello, I'm lena. And yes I moved here a week ago. I'll love to be you're friend" I said smiling nervously.

then the teacher started talking " hello class, we have a new student. Lena may you introduce yourself" she said gesturing me to stand up.

I stood up slowly.
"uhm, my names Lena. I'm an only child & really weird" I say quickly sitting down while that boy chuckled behind me. I smiled but hid it quickly.

The bell rang and Jade quickly ran too me, she said

"hey wanna hang with me?" She said, while she was stuffing her bag with papers.

"Sure, I'd be glad" I said walking by her side.

"So you must be the new girl?" A voice said behind me, while walking out of class.

"Yes, you must be Austin?" I said.

"Indeed I am. is it okay if I borrow her for a moment?" He asked Jade and she nodded quickly, what's with her?

He took my hand and walked too a place where there were barely people.

"Can I ask, what are we doing here?" I said kinda scared.

"Don't worry, i won't hurt you I promise" he said smirking.

"So you're the famous Austin everyone talks about? The cheater?" I said

He rolled his eye & stared at me for so long, until he started leaning in....