Chapter 21 (Moving outtt.)

You're pov:

I woke up with Austin's arm wrapped around me. I moved his arm so I could take a quick shower. I ran in the restroom making sure to not wake up him. I grabbed clothes from the suitcase and went in the shower.

Did my business and changed into some shorts, tank-top with Austin's jacket. I put on socks then grabbed my brush.

"Morning" I heard Austin say

"Morning" I smiled through the mirror at him while I combed my hair.

"Ready to move?" He said getting up.

"Yes sir" I said grabbing a pair of jeans and a red shirt for austin. I set it on the bed and kissed his cheek.

"Go shower, so we can leave soon" I said

"Yes my lady" he said walking in the restroom. Wow first time he ever brought his phone with him. I ignored it and ran downstairs me being clumsy I almost died!

"Morning! Morning morning !!!!" I yelled

"Whoa there calm down it's too earlyyyy" Ani yelled back

"Well you need to get pumped cause we are finally moving outtt" I said going to the speaker plugging in "the hills- the weekend"

Austin came down the stairs and of course on his phone. Seriously his phone is ruining my damn day.

"The moving truck will here here soon!" Coco yelled from the kitchen.

"WAIT! i didn't shower yet." Ethan yelled running up the stair. idiot 😂😂 we laughed cause he almost fell of the stairs worst from mine.

"Everybody got everything!" Austin yelled.

we all nodded

"Movers are here!" Ani yelled

"Why is everyone yelling!!" I yelled. We all started laughing

The movers came in and got the boxes and it'll be in our house when we arrive there. One mover thought the restroom was a bedroom, Ethan did not lock the door it didn't look pretty. He yelled like a damn girl. We died of laughter.

"I'll miss this house. But I love the new one" I said

"thanks to meee" Austin said giving me a peck on my lips.

I smiled but remembered what Cameron said. I slightly frowned and grabbed my phone off the speaker. I had a text it said

Cameron: do your job baby, and you don't get hurt.

Cameron: I know every single detail about you.

Cameron: don't tell Austin or he'll get it.

I sighed and locked my phone. is he that bad, he's not even.. despite all the times he hit me and killed Alex and my baby but they're was goodness in him no one has seen.

Never a normal life anymore.

"Hey, you alright?" Austin said wrapping his arm around my waist.

"yea, really great" I said smiling looking up. Hate lying to him but I need too..

"ready to leave? Stop by McDonalds to get breakfast" he said kissing my forehead. I nodded

"Let's go!" Austin yelled as he grabbed his key. We all had separate cars.

Kiani with Ethan
Nicole with Fred
And Austin and me.

"can you please stop using your phone while driving" I said looking at him

He sighed and put it on his lap. We went to McDonalds drive through and I got ice coffee and a burger.
Austin got a smoothie with pancakes.