Chapter 9 (My Putas)

You're pov.

I rolled over and saw Austin staring at me smiling.

"Creeper" I said laughing

"I like how you sleep" he said smiling

"Ewh!" I said throwing him a pillow

He just started laughing.

"Oh yea, Austin? I'm gonna have two of my best Putas visit & they will bring they're bf" I said putting on his shirt.

He looked at me confused.

"Putas?" He said with a face

"I'm Filipina, so puta means slut" I said laughing

"Oooohhh, why do you call them that?" He asked

"They enjoy being called that" I said smiling

We went downstairs talking about my bitches coming over. My mom went on a business trip she'll be gone for a year. She left me lots of money in my card.

"I'm sorry about Cameron.." I said lowly

"Don't ever talk to him again." He said pissed

"You can't always tell me what to do" I said rolling my eyes

"Did you roll your eyes ??" He said looking at me and his eyes turned dark as he was grabbing my arm

"I'm sorry.." I said scared

He let go and his eyes turned back to the way it was before.

"Better be" he said while eating his cereal.

I just ate my cereal in silence, while Austin was looking through his phone smiling. I wanted too see what he was doing but bruh, he might think I'm nosey.

I put mine and Austin's dishes in the sink, and walked to the living room. He was still on his phone texting and smiling. Should I even care? I'm probably just a friends with benefit to him.

I took a quick shower & changed into a sweater, and shorts and tied my straight hair in a bun. I ran downstairs & he was watching tv. I decided to text "My Putas"

- whatsapp chat -
Me: is y'all ready to come here ya putas!!!?
Mah babe: yes we are bitch!
Coco: ready as ever whore'
(Let's just say we call each other many names. Shows how much we love each other)
Me: I'll see you tomorrow, what time?
Mah babe: like 12
Me: alright see you then!!
Coco: bye huta!
- end of convo -

"Who you texting" Austin said looking at my phone.

Oh, really now? -.-

"Ani & Coco" I said

He just nodded and looked at his phone. If I ask him he'll be a complete bitch about it. My phone rang and it was Cameron. I quickly ran to the restroom and answered

"Hello? Cam?" I said

"Hey, I just wanted too check if your okay" Cameron asked

"Yes I'm fine, thanks" I said smiling, how sweet. Why can't Austin be like that I rolled my eyes.

"i dropped by earlier, there's food in the front porch, bye love" Cameron said hanging up.

I ran out the restroom and went to the porch, there was a basket full of food! I just died. I love food so much!!

I went in and Austin saw it.

"Who's that from?" He asked getting up.

"Idk, but whoever they are how nice" I said completely lying too him.

He looked at me for a second and nodded slowly. He kissed my cheek and went upstairs. A phone rang and it wasn't mine. But it was Austin's.

I looked at his phone and the name was "Baby!" Anger filled my body, I walked upstairs with his phone. And threw it at him.

"Get out!" I said not looking at him holding the door

"No baby, I can explain" he said trying to grab my hand.

"Leave me alone Austin" I yelled

and saying that he slapped me and walked out. I held my cheek and just sat there crying.

They say he's a cheater, But he's also an abuser.. But I just can't let go of him. I need his attention only.

i shouldn't be sad, my bitches are coming over. I picked myself up & watched Netflix in my room eating the food Cameron gave me.

my phone vibrated and it was a text from Austin.

"I'm sorry, please forgive me" he texted.

I just read it and didn't reply. My window of my room opened and Austin came through it.

"You know there is a door" I said annoyed

"Well I didn't wanna take that way" he said laying on my bed

He seriously is gonna ignore the fact he hit me!, I just shrugged it off and ignored him the whole night. I turned the other way not facing him and fell asleep.