Chapter 7 (Emotions)

You're pov.

I saw Austin on top of Cameron literally punching him too death, I quickly ran to him and tried to pull him off when Austin pushed me, I fell right down and scraped my elbow.

"Austin stop!.." I yelled ignoring the pain as I got up.

Austin just kept throwing punches. I started to get scared.

"Austin!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

He quickly stopped and looked at me right in my eye. He got up slowly and walked to me but I moved back.

"Please don't be scared of me.." Austin said hearing the sadness in his voice.

I looked at Cameron then back at Austin..

"Your nearly killed him!" I yelled

"I know but I didn't mean too" he said lowly

"You didn't mean too? All you could of fucken did was mind your business! Instead of putting a fight!" I yelled

"I had too" he said angrily

"WHY!?" I screamed

"CAUSE I LOVE YOU!" Austin yelled

"You love me? and this is how you show me?" I said tearing

He tried grabbing my hand but I moved away from him, he looked hurt but I couldn't care right now.. I quickly ran to Cameron and picked him up. I took his keys and put him in the passenger of his car, while I got in the drivers. I drove off ignoring Austin's screams.

"Are you okay?" Cameron said

"I should be asking you that" I said fake laughing.

"I'm fine this happen a lot with me and that asshole" Cameron said chuckling.

I just smiled and drove to my house. I helped him out his car and walked in my house too the bathroom.

"Just sit there I'll be back" I said going in the kitchen to get the first aid kit

"Thank you" Cameron said smiling

"It's not problem" I said wiping blood off his lip.

He winced as I wiped his bloody hand. He was looking at my elbow but I just wiped it.

"Why'd you fight back?" I said furious.

"Cause maybe I love you too" Cameron said looking down.

I smiled and washed my hand as I was done cleaning his bloody self.

"Wanna watch a movie?" I said

"Sure" he said smiling

I put in "the lion king" an sat next too him, I wrapped myself in a blanket. We were watching for how long and I didn't notice we were cuddling.

Moment later, Me and Cameron fell asleep on the couch, as we were sleeping I heard the door open and then slam shut.

Standing there was Austin..