Chapter 8 (Holy Shit..)

~ Warning! Rated R. ~

Austin pov.

"GET OUT!" I yelled at Cameron as they both shot up from the couch.

"Cam, I think you should go please..I'll call you" lena said looking at him. I rolled my eyes.

"No, she won't" I said As he walked out I slammed the door shut.

"What's the deal with you!?" Lena said yelling

"You! I'm addicted too you. I cant help but have you near me! I need you more than you need me I love you!" I said kissing her.

You're pov.

Austin kissed me, I couldn't resist so I kissed back. I felt his tongue lick the bottom of my lip asking for entrance, I gladly let him in.

We were making out and he held the back of my thigh and told me to jump. I jumped on him and we walked in my room and he pushed me down on my bed still making out.

He kissed down my neck and I moaned running my hand through his hair, he smiled and He took off my shirt, after I took off his shirt we started kissing again. He kissed down my neck going down.

"Austin..." I moaned holding his hands.

"I know, baby" he said continuing kissing my body.

He took my shorts off, he then just striped me off while I did the same with him. We were both naked.

"Wait Aus-" before I said something he took out a condom.

"I know" he said putting it on.

He slowly kissed me and entered me I grabbed his back and felt pain. He went slowly till the pain went away. I nodded to motion him to go faster. And that's just what he did.

All night was filled with me screaming his name & him breathing hard.

(after having "fun")

"Oh my god" I said laughing

"Shhh I know I'm the best" he said smiling

"Goodnight Austin" I said falling asleep

"goodnight baby" he said falling asleep.