Chapter 20 (Cameron..)

You're pov:

Austin and I decided to go groceries shopping, and my Putas will cook some dinner. We drove to the store and Austin grabbed a cart. I had a list of things we need like:
Eggs
Bacon
Bread
Ham
Meat
Junk food
Etc.. 😂

"Austin can you get the eggs over there, I'll get the bread" I said and kissed his cheek and walked to the other side finding bread.

"well well well.." Someone said

I froze and just stood there for a while.

"Cameron..." I said not daring to look back.

"you aren't doing your job" he said chuckling.

"I don't have a job to do, so can you just leave us alone" I said grabbing a bread and turning around. He was so close to me it didn't even sound like it. I gasped and looked up.

"I'll bring you to my gang and they'll kill you, I'm making this easy for you" he said looking in my eyes.

"Cameron please not here" I said giving him those pleading eyes.

"Lena, you may not believe me but I actually love you.. I'm doing this cause I hate Austin he gets what he wants. And I'm his enemy. I have to go but remember, leave him or else" he whispered and walked past by me.

I sighed and went to look for Austin.

"Babe!" Austin yelled

"Sorry I couldn't find the right one" I said half chuckling what a lie.

"I got everything. Let's go?" He said smiling. I love him so much..

We lined up and the lady was trying to flirt with Austin. Ewh. But Austin was acting like an idiot and made her think he was a psycho. I just laughed.

We put everything in the car and drove home. All that was in my head was what Cameron told me..

"Babe, were home." He said. We didn't move to the house yet cause of what happened were just waiting.

The girls helped bring it in and out it away.

"What's for lunch? I asked them

"Pastaaaaa" ani said laughing, Ethan smiled and kissed her cheek. Awwww!

"You two no lovey dovey in front of food" coco said pointing her finger. Fred slapped her ass and said pointing is bad. We all laughed.

"Okay! stoop it's time for pastaaaa!" I yelled !

We got the ingredients out and played around for a bit and made lunch. We all placed the plates and say down. I served the pasta to everyone before I did mine.

"So guys, for sure tomorrow we will pack everything" Austin said

"Huh?? Where we going!?" Fred said mouth full of pasta. Nicole smacked his thigh causing him to shriek like a girl choking on a pasta. We laughed hard causing all of us to choke.

"We'll remember how we are suppose to move well now we are" Austin said smiling.

"Finally!!" Coco yelled.

"So pack your things tomorrow and were out" I said. The Furnitures all are they're and the house is cleanly fixed thanks to the maids Austin ordered.

"Baby, we'll pack tonight tho" Austin said. I nodded and smiled

"Or wait we all should just pack after this" Austin said smiling.

"Yea, so we can celebrate our new house" I said

"Partyyyyy!" They said all together. I laughed and we put our dishes in the washer.

My phone was ringing I told them I'll be back and ran in my room.

"Cameron, what!?" I said annoyed

"don't be like that to me" he said I could feel him smirking.

"Stop this please"I said

"No! Do what I say! I know your moving lena" he said

I quickly hung up and turned my phone off. I walked out seeing Ani and Ethan waking in the hallway. They're so cute I mine was like that.. I smiled at them and walked downstairs to Austin.

"Who's that?" He asked grabbing water and my medicine, I drank it

"My mom" I lied.

"What she say?" He asked looking at me

"Be careful she'll be gone too long that's why" I said looking away.

He kept staring and i just looked around.

"Uh.. okay let's get packing" he said grabbing my arm I laughed.

We threw clothes in the suitcase and other shit we need so the house was boring after.

"who you texting?" I asked

"No one" he said

"Ooh" I said going back on my laptop. We were sitting on my bed after we showered.

He was laughing at his phone and closed his eye.
I sighed and looked away.

"I'm tired" I said closing my laptop and laid down.!

He ignored me, whatever.

I just turned the other way and I knocked out. I felt the bed move but ignored it and just slept.

~~~~

A/N:

Kinda short, I'll update later. 😌 here's Chapter 20 👏👏👏👏